X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna get me a fkn redbull!
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• buy me an em1, i want a daily.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
        Not owning a running car really shows its inconveniences once everyone is gone from the house.
        lolz
        cars and stuff

Comment

• I know what that means, someone bought a certain car from someone, and I know what car it is.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            I know what that means, someone bought a certain car from someone, and I know what car it is.
            teehee
            cars and stuff

Comment

• I'm gonna call MoonLite Motorwerks tomorrow and ask them about head gasket issues and vanos problems and what it costs to fix them because that is pretty much the only thing that is keeping me from getting this M3 i've been looking at.
              ///M 2.0
              G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Talk to Mike about Vanos issues, I know he had to replace something quite recently in his E36.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yay have a buyer for my car!!!!!!!

Comment

• I went to a party tonight. And it sucked. Why? Hipsters. Fucker was drinking coconut milk and had no idea how to play a single drinking game. He put on this cd of his "jam band" that totally sucked. Killed the party. I left. Now I'm here, drunk and pretty pissed. Fucking hipsters. Normally I'm a pretty tolerant guy...but it's saturday night....

Fucking hipsters.

/drunken rant

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Will do, i really don't get what it is or does but i also haven't done any research on it. But the car is in great condition, it's just got 2 engine issues that really need attention.

Do the smart thing and push suppress those feeling with more alcohol.
                      ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                        yay have a buyer for my car!!!!!!!
                        Nice!
                        Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                        I went to a party tonight. And it sucked. Why? Hipsters. Fucker was drinking coconut milk and had no idea how to play a single drinking game. He put on this cd of his "jam band" that totally sucked. Killed the party. I left. Now I'm here, drunk and pretty pissed. Fucking hipsters. Normally I'm a pretty tolerant guy...but it's saturday night....

Fucking hipsters.

/drunken rant
                        Hipsters really can suck, well at least the weird ones. (Which is most), just drown your sorrows some more. Can't hurt.
                        Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                        Will do, i really don't get what it is or does but i also haven't done any research on it. But the car is in great condition, it's just got 2 engine issues that really need attention.

Do the smart thing and push suppress those feeling with more alcohol.
                        Vanos is pretty major I know that, like its a big deal to make sure that its working correctly, if I remember correctly.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          Hipsters really can suck, well at least the weird ones. (Which is most), just drown your sorrows some more. Can't hurt.
                          Who needs a liver anyway?

You're a terrible influence.

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• whats a 'hipster'?

sounds like another 'scene'

Comment

• That's what i heard, but i don't know the degree of whats messed up.
                              ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                                whats a 'hipster'?

sounds like another 'scene'

Scroll through this site. These, are hipsters.

Cole

Comment

Working...
                                X