Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
    I'm soo jealous of this its ridiculous.
    Same here and it's only gonna be better with the new wheels.

Comment

The mentality of a nineteen year old (I'm 21) usually lye around a "high schooler's character with an adult's attitude," but you, on the other hand, seem to be far superior in thought and intellect. It's amazing to see such a young adult with the style and craftsmanship of a 4 decade enthusiast. I truly enjoyed reading this entire thread, from start to finish, and feel greatly inspired by your plans and executions. Thank you for sharing with us your pride and joy. I look forward to the future of this, already, magnificent vehicle.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Wow, I didn't expect such praise from my posts. Thank you, means a lot to me. It is clear there are a lot of respectable and knowledgeable people on this forum from the posts Ive read here alone.

If anyone wants to see the actual build thread, it is over in a forum that specializes in hybrid Minis.

Comment

Awesome build man, I really love it. You seem to have a quality-over-quantity approach, which is always respectable. Would love to see some videos of this thing.

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

Holy fuck! this is awesome. Yes i would like to see some videos too please!
            Bolond magyar vezető!

flickr

Comment

10x7 lol so fuckin awesome! i love this mini so much you did amazing work on it bro
              i <3 fatties

Comment

Finally, a Mini owner who knows what the fuck they are doing.

Great job.

Are those the golf cart wheels? Been debates going on over those wheels for yeaaars

Comment

mini love

Comment

The attention to detail is amazing and all the work put into to it is jaw dropping. So much respect, even more so at such a young age. Teach me your ways sensei.

Comment

Good stuff man
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

This makes me smile so much. I love that engine in there.

Comment

This is stance! Love the car, photo, stance and a nice write up A++++

Comment

I love the, "I did it because I wanted to" attitude.
                            Car is clean as sin also.
                            It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

Love the mini, love the motor, very jealous. Congrats on it, looks dope.

Comment

This is awesome, my buddy is building a 78 with a b18c1, high compression pistons, type r cams and valvetrain. I keep telling him he is nuts, I cant wait to show him this thread. Also your interior looks great.

Comment

Working...
                                X