No announcement yet.

Stanced Magazine.... Seriously?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feelin for Oxer right now to be honest, I would be spewing if the community I helped evolve and grow in Aus gets torn down by police because of how fa**ots in VS Commodores think it's cool to kick the clutch around every corner or try to break the land speed record in 50 km/h zones

Comment

Originally posted by 2EZEM8 View Post
      none have been done to my knowledge,
      someone put up a thread of appreciation of non-commodore rides and it quickly became a post a picture of a stanced audi/bmw/merc to be cool thread,

the only decent stance commodores i've seen are both of the VE variety

SS Sedan

running CH-R's in a 20x10.5 +24 in rear, not sure about the front

E2 Maloo

not the best pics and he still needs to add camber but he's running
      SP-1's 20x10 +19 up front and 20x11.5 +30 down back.
      actually, if they look like that i honestly dont mind them. to me a well fitted car is a well fitted car, doesnt matter if its a commo, a bmw or a civic, plus that guy is running GENUINE BBS ch-r which is $$$$!!!! i have to admit it looks really nice

Comment

Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
        actually, if they look like that i honestly dont mind them. to me a well fitted car is a well fitted car, doesnt matter if its a commo, a bmw or a civic, plus that guy is running GENUINE BBS ch-r which is $$$$!!!! i have to admit it looks really nice
        indeed. as with all car brands, theres owners who are dipshits, and owners who do things right, just look at some of the ve pontiacs coming out of the states wth good fitment.

id be happy to see some commodore owners doing it right, considering how many of them are oh so wrong

Comment

same train of thought as you guys, if it's done right I couldn't care less what care it is hence those two I've posted above. Both nicely fitted and have thrown a bit of cash into the wheels and suspension.

Comment

feelin for Oxer right now to be honest, I would be spewing if the community I helped evolve and grow in Aus gets torn down by police because of how fa**ots in VS Commodores think it's cool to kick the clutch around every corner or try to break the land speed record in 50 km/h zones
            To be honest I stopped caring after the last big sw meet when people started ripping skids after I had just smoothed things over with the cops.. just means that more dickheads will jump on board...

I have decided that SW is going to take a step back in Australia... Events and meets will be sms only, to only people we know and trust (Including the guys on here that are pretty regular). Things like hella flush we will go to, but thats about it. Its too hard in this country for our cars to look different.

As for commonwhores, If they are like those examples where there are dollars in them and they arent on rotas/cut springs, Im all for it.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              To be honest I stopped caring after the last big sw meet when people started ripping skids after I had just smoothed things over with the cops.. just means that more dickheads will jump on board...

I have decided that SW is going to take a step back in Australia... Events and meets will be sms only, to only people we know and trust (Including the guys on here that are pretty regular). Things like hella flush we will go to, but thats about it. Its too hard in this country for our cars to look different.

As for commonwhores, If they are like those examples where there are dollars in them and they arent on rotas/cut springs, Im all for it.
              Is the main reason for this purely because of all the douche bags who enjoy wrecking people's night because they insist on burnouts on entry/exit?

I seriously don't understand the need for it... Nobody thinks your the best cunt out for doing it, so why even bother?

Also, is there an actual reason there isn't more of a S/W presence up my end?
              Just and off thought...

Comment

i like that green SS.... the lebo in me..

Comment

Originally posted by JC. View Post
                  Is the main reason for this purely because of all the douche bags who enjoy wrecking people's night because they insist on burnouts on entry/exit?

I seriously don't understand the need for it... Nobody thinks your the best cunt out for doing it, so why even bother?

Also, is there an actual reason there isn't more of a S/W presence up my end?
                  Just and off thought...
                  Plenty of people up there rock stickers because stickers are cool....

I know a group of guys up there called FFamily, which you would know of.... But apart from them, most other "Fitted" cars arent in it for the community..
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

SS Sedan

running CH-R's in a 20x10.5 +24 in rear, not sure about the front
                    I would love it if there were more nicely done commodores out there. Would be a change from just slammed on chromies that i usually see. I still appreciate a nicely done commodore/ford, just most the time they aren't. imo anyway, i'm sure they look spot on to the owner.

Although, last night i saw a monaro in the turning lane at a set of traffic lights, the car in front of him didn't realise it was a green arrow, so instead of giving him a little toot to get him to go, the monaro driver thought it would be a better idea to do a massive stand still burn-out right behind the other car. In the middle of Ringwood main street, at 8pm on a friday night... real smart fuck head, keep giving the car scene a bad name....................
                    Originally posted by TRaNz
                    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• i think ox is in the right direction, as cool as it would be to have a huge stanced community it wouldent be a community, it would be just a bunch of stanced people gathered in the one spot.

im currently extremely happy with where s.w aus is at the moment, sharing some laughs/working on each others cars/being good mates with people i have grown to love [nohomo] and unfortunately every p plater these days seem to be catching on to "stance". I'm constantly getting hounded lately by young p platers speeding up to me just to tell me how "sick" my stance is, as much as my head grows i look at their fake wheels and shit ride height and think to my self.....wtf is this coming too, this cunt obviously has no idea? some times i think i should just put some normal wheels on so people dont confuse me with these dick heads.....
                      s/w is a community/family that shares a passion, nice clean cars that are fitted. the new generation dosent see that, they just see that its the cool thing to do there fucking it up for all of us on here.

edit: and back on topic, i dont give a fuck what any one else says, this shit magazine is helping it ruin us by making people think that it is the cool thing to do these days other wise why would of they brought this shit magazine out?
                      Last edited by Guest; 01-28-2012, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• You h8n on p platers brah ?

Come@meule

Comment

• That is true what Adrian said, trends come and go. You can't stop it, it's like everything else around you. Fashion for example, snapbacks seem to be the cool things these days for kids - they can't justify paying for a genuine new era so they resort to replica caps from laverton market. It will only die down when it goes out of fashion and something else catches on.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                            You h8n on p platers brah ?

Come@meule
                            i am

fucking p platers

Comment

• Not all P platers are bad...
                              Most of them that follow fads are though.

And this is coming from a P plater :P
                              IG: @sebastienaudeon
                              1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                              *pats Sebs head*
                              there there.
                              keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Dont go ****** on P platers

Comment

Working...
                                X