No announcement yet.

STOLEN in San Diego- Wheels and Roof Rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry this happened man. hope everything works out for you.

Comment

sorry, man. i'd be sick about it. don't let these cunts get you down and bring it back better! good luck!
      025garage

Comment

That's bullshit. That's that Honda game for ya.
        56' Big Back Glass Chevy
        08' Audi S5

Comment

thats why i sold my teggy..best of luck to you man.
          things are crazy when they stealing xxr's...
          Golf 6 - OEM PLUS

Comment

Best of Luck to you bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Ludey849 View Post
              thats why i sold my teggy..best of luck to you man.
              things are crazy when they stealing xxr's...
              Probably didn't even know they were XXRs. Thieves are dumb fucks. "Hey, that wheel says 'ill' on it, let's steal that shit."

Best of luck to the OP. I seriously hope this thread ends up full circle with the wheels and what not in the rightful owner's possession.
              Pictars Here.

Comment

this crap pisses me off. hope those losers are caught and burned with fire.
                -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                Got Drop??

Comment

annnnd im off to buy wheel locks.

thats shitty man

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

That's shitty man. Always my worst fear. Thieves around here aren't even smart enough to take wheels off let alone jack up a slammed car. Just use this as an opportunity to get a new set of wheels

IG: @_olliee

Comment

This is scary shit. I need wheel locks. I hope you find your stuff man.
                      '88 323 - K-swapped
                      '03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

Comment

Oh god.... the last thing we need man. I'm at UCSD too, and I wouldn't have expected there to be many thieves around.

Don't let it bring you down, focus on finals. i will for sure keep an eye out, around school, etc. real bummer man, but you'll be moving onto better things soon enough

"Auto Detailing by Jake," servicing the Southern California auto enthusiast community.

Detailing Dough --> College dues. Which leaves $____ for e36. D'oh.

Comment

i'd find it pretty funny to see it on blocks like that. but honestly check craigslist and I'll keep an eye out.

Comment

the shit that makes me boil is the fact that they were probably smirking and laughing as they were doing it. fuck that don't care if those wheels were xxr they made your accord look damn good. I'll keep a look out

Comment

FU** the guilt has eaten me up, you can have it all back. Kidding of course - good luck!

One more thing...wheel locks!!!!!!!

Comment

Man that's nasty, wish u a happy new sets of wheels

Be strong

Comment

Working...
                                X