This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
    Yeah she was trying everything for me not to file a police report (witch I did). Her excuses were as follow:

my brother died of cancer last week
    I have no money
    your car is not legal because its that low
    my brother owns a shop he could fix it for you

After I basically told her off and called the police, she wasnt so nice lol

that happened to my friend once. Except he got bit by her dog. I'll make this story short and simple.

We passed by the house,
    huge black dog barking in backyard.
    10sec later, dog dissapears.
    Lady opens door, dog runs out, we fucking run.
    friend gets bit
    EXCUSES
    he fucking sues her...done
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Then, while the cops still took there time to get there, she decided to "fix" my kidney grille piece and pull it out with her hands. Her excuse for "it was probably like that before" was because she saw rust on the mental.

-Dan

Comment

it was someone in her family owns a shop. I stopped paying attention after she said it was "just a bump"
        Clearly a womans excuse, Oh it was just a scrape... "BITCH you fucking totalled my car. WTF you mean just a fucking scrape."
        Yes I have seen that happen, yes it was the funniest accident you have ever seen in your entire life.
        Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        Oh and then she tried to tell me im just after her money. Like she was throwing crazy ideas out there. She was wearing a shift from a restaurant and she thought I thought that she owned it and has all this money. She even thought there was no damage to my car and that I was just after her money. Then after a good 5 minutes of me telling her im not after her money and im filing a accident report, she said my car was a piece of crap about 2000x. THEN she through out the jesus card and told me that hes looking down at me for what im doing to her.

I would have just been like, if Jesus is looking down on anything here, its the fact that you clearly are blind, in fact he should be here momentarily to fix the fact that you can't see THE BIG ASS crunch in the front of my car.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          Speaking of Hydraulics. It was badass like 2 nights ago. Me and my friend were riding like at 10 and there was like a light tan/beige colored 64 impala. That dude was working it. Shit was nice too. Had chrome triming, 100 spoke daytons (like the ones on that black impala that Mike posted). Nice music bumpin. The bouncing was flowing with the music it was so perfect. It was slammed, the bounced to left, then went on all 4s and started bouncing the front while driving.

Then like 2 minutes later theres a row of impalas. A candy red one with chrome, sparks flying everywhere cause it was so low.

there was one of these in black white chrome triming:

with these wheels.

shit was dope. Candy green impala with gold like in "Today Was A Good Day"

i think you get the point...
          nice! fyi not all wire wheels are daytons
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• I was like hes looking down on you right now and seeing how your trying to weasel out of fixing my car because I look young. Bitch, its not going to work. She shit herself when I pulled out my cellphone to call the cops. She was like "oh! you have a cellphone..." Of course I have a cell phone. She didn't even give the police her number because apparently she has no phone.

-Dan

Comment

• yea I know, I used to be in the Lowrider scene when I was little . A lot of them here have those lowrider rims with the Eagle emblem that looks like the emblem from the Mexico flag. I saw the Daytons logo later when I saw it parked so yea.

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• HAHAH what about an address? This is fucking priceless, I wish this were on video, I would have died laughing. She sounds like she is some stupid high school girl, but in a middle aged woman's body.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• She has a address but idk where its at. She was born in 1954 apparently. Picture that year of people who shop at walmart. Thats her.

-Dan

Comment

• JDM mini trucks!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

love them.
                    -Brandon-

Comment

• that reminds me
                      women piss me off. Like Dan said, women can't drive standard (except my mom). My dad was backing out of a parking space and some lady thought she was in reverse right? it was in nuetral, she stepped on the gas, it wasn't moving and was revving up. She realized it was in N, put it in reverse while it was revved up, BAM. Hit my dads truck from behind while he was backing out and the bitch drove off....

Drama you are like god

Comment

She has a address but idk where its at. She was born in 1954 apparently. Picture that year of people who shop at walmart. Thats her.
                        I think of that old lady thats scared of everything, who lives on the coast in that one movie "The Series of Unfortunate Events"

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                          JDM mini trucks!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

love them.
                          seems like its everywhere now. I remember when he barely got those wheels on the Red Nissan.

Im making mine JDM powered. 96 S10. Putting an RB25 in it and bagging it on widened steelies

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Thanks for the pic fool.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I can't wait to find out what her insurance will do about fixing my car. Either give me the money, or pay to have it fixed.

-Dan

Comment

I can't wait to find out what her insurance will do about fixing my car. Either give me the money, or pay to have it fixed.
                                sue the bitch!
                                DISREGARD FEMALES ACQUIRE CURRENCY!

Comment

Working...
                                X