92 F150 5.0 5speed Red*
    00 ZX3 5speed Black
    05 ZX3 5speed Silver*
    90 Honda Accord 5speed Red
    02 SVT ZX3 6speed Silver*

*means a still have it
    any pics of the f150?

Comment

• Not for nothing, but how the hell did the 23y/o and under crowd own all these cars? Parents bought most of them? Live at home with your parents so all your money goes to cars? I need to figure out what im doing wrong lol Maybe I moved out to early or something?

I'm 23.

97 nissan maxima(slammed)
      94 with 96 front end honda accord(slammed)

Comment

53 split beetle
        92 240sx hatch
        Alfa Romeo 164 2.0TS
        99 Jeep Cherokee
        Convert YouTube to mp4

Comment

• Originally posted by A32 View Post
          Not for nothing, but how the hell did the 23y/o and under crowd own all these cars? Parents bought most of them? Live at home with your parents so all your money goes to cars? I need to figure out what im doing wrong lol Maybe I moved out to early or something?
          I still live with my parents, but make my own money. i pay bills when they need it, help out around the house, and do my part. its a lot cheaper for me and my parents lol

Comment

• I'm 20

2002 MINI Cooper r50 maunal
            1998 volvo s70 t5 manual
            2003 MINI Cooper S r53 manual

Nick

Comment

Not for nothing, but how the hell did the 23y/o and under crowd own all these cars? Parents bought most of them? Live at home with your parents so all your money goes to cars? I need to figure out what im doing wrong lol Maybe I moved out to early or something?

i have always bought my own cars, and all the parts for them. i have always had to pay for my own car insurance, cell phone, gas, food, clothes, and any other stuff i wanted.

i do live at my parents house, but i pay rent equal to half their mortgage. i have no problem with this because i have all the room i need for my cars, parts, tools and space to work on them.

for instance, i owned 3 e30's, 3 e28's, 2 tercels, and my dakota all at the same time. there was still more than enough room for my parents to park wherever they wanted, plus have about 6-7 guests over at the same time. my parents have 3 cars, my sister has 2.

and before someone says "it must be nice to have rich parents", they're definitely not, we just have a HUGE driveway.
              gooby pls

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. Holy fuck.

I'm 23

-1999 Chevy Silverado 4.3L V6, 2WD, only options were Automatic and A/C (Shared with my old man, he was nice enough to let me drive it while he was gone all week at work... truck driver. Didn't technically own it)
                -2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, every factory option but Nav. I miss it dearly, every day. Was one of my favorites out of the bunch. (Spent my life savings to pay for it @ 17 years old, wrecked at 19... stupid. First car I bought with own earned money)
                -1984 BMW 733iA (Wasn't in great shape but I miss it)
                -1998 Audi A4 1.8T (Looked great but was mechanically fucking terrible, will never own another 1.8t VW product as long as I live.)
                -1984 BMW 633CSi/5 (current and only car, most reliable out of the bunch)

Comment

I'm 23.

97 nissan maxima(slammed)
                  94 with 96 front end honda accord(slammed)
                  my dad bought me my first car. It was $800. I sold it for more. Got another. It was all downhill from there. My first car was the only one i didnt purchase myself. Ive also had a full time job since the day i was old enough to work. Im also a full time student. Moved out of the rents house when i turned 21. If you are really passionate about something you make it happen. Work hard so you can play harder.
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• I figure somehow it had to be done. atleast being bought or live with parents. But then again must go by cost of living also. I live in brooklyn ny and its not so cheap to live on my own and do things to cars. But i do try to make it happen by working extra hrs or having two jobs.

When i lived at home i did pay my own little expenses but damn did i have money to blow not paying rent lol.

Comment

I figure somehow it had to be done. atleast being bought or live with parents. But then again must go by cost of living also. I live in brooklyn ny and its not so cheap to live on my own and do things to cars. But i do try to make it happen by working extra hrs or having two jobs.

When i lived at home i did pay my own little expenses but damn did i have money to blow not paying rent lol.
                      Ya my rents charged me $150 a month to live at home once i finished high-school. I moved out and got an apartment with a friend for $600/month. I now live in a house with 3 of my friend for half that.
                      cars and stuff

Comment

• I'm 21 and I've owned:

Only three cars..
                        94 civic
                        01 is300
                        05 325i

HIN tomorrow night!!
                        Champagne taste on a box wine income.

Comment

In order oldest to most recent

1986 pontiac firebird v6 a/t
                          1983 chevy camaro 305 a/t
                          1996 gmc sonoma extended cab v6 m/t slammed on 17" centerline wheels
                          1995 Chevy blazer 4wd 4dr lifted on 32" mud terrains
                          1999 gmc Yukon 4dr lifted locker 35" xterrains
                          1988 Chevy 2500
                          1996 Chevy s10 3/4 ton axles 350tbi 4 speed 39.5" Iroks
                          1991 Chevy s10 4cy/5speed slammed on e46 m3 wheels
                          1999 Harley sportster 883 bobber (current)
                          2009 vw gti bagged (current)
                          1986 bmw 325es (current)
                          1976 Honda cb 550 cafe racer (current)
                          2001 Chevy s10 v6 m/t extended cab slammed linked and coilovers 17" crager steels (current)
                          1989 BMW 325i 4door a/t

I might have missed a few
                          We Fuck Shit Up

Shit box Sketch10 burnout truck.

Comment

Subaru Legacy 2.2gx owned for 4 months
                            W124 E200 Owned for 4 months
                            Opel Kadett Owned for 4 months
                            And current car 2003 Golf mk4 1.6 owned for 9 months

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                              Ya my rents charged me $150 a month to live at home once i finished high-school. I moved out and got an apartment with a friend for $600/month. I now live in a house with 3 of my friend for half that.
                              Yea lucky you. I live with my girl and currently paying for everything. FML lol.

Comment

• i'm 23, 24 in feb

In order from when i was 16

-Ford Ranger XLT 5spd
                                -SRT4 Neon
                                -Evo8
                                -Saturn SL2 (this was a HARD come down lol)
                                -2007 tC (still own it and slammed, much cheaper for maintenance than a boosted car, and fitment is on point.)
                                Follow the build on IG: @kmcguckin
                                Bagged/Boosted/Widebody 350z Roadster
                                Wrong.Fitment.Crew

Comment

Working...
                                X