H2Oi 2014 | BsaintMedia | Video & Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
    Dude, thank you for making a video that focused on the best part of H2O, the cars and cruising the strip, while leaving out the stupid shit. I really wish I'd been there now. Your work never fails to deliver the goods man.
    This.

I remember back when I discovered the interwebs and the online car scene and first found some videos of H2O a long while back, I think it was 2007 or so. I instantl wanted to come over to the US and take part myself (which still has not happened). This is the first video of H2O I've seen in recent times that re-captures that feeling. Awesome work.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Very classy vid a pleasure to veiw & share thanks
      Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Fantastic video thanks for sharing!

Comment

Thank you everyone for the kind words.

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
          This.

I remember back when I discovered the interwebs and the online car scene and first found some videos of H2O a long while back, I think it was 2007 or so. I instantl wanted to come over to the US and take part myself (which still has not happened). This is the first video of H2O I've seen in recent times that re-captures that feeling. Awesome work.
          Thank you so much, this is essentially what I was trying to do. I didn't want to showcase what H2oi has become, but instead what it used to be, what it needs to be anda the way I see it. Regardless of the cop activity and stupidity of burnouts and people drinking, smoking, fighting etc thats not what origially captured my love for the event.

So I'm glad I I could give that same feel to others.
          IG @Bsaintmedia | GMW M3 Video Version I | GMW M3 Video Version II

Comment

Originally posted by Bsaint View Post
            Thank you so much, this is essentially what I was trying to do. I didn't want to showcase what H2oi has become, but instead what it used to be, what it needs to be anda the way I see it. Regardless of the cop activity and stupidity of burnouts and people drinking, smoking, fighting etc thats not what origially captured my love for the event.
            The best way to bring that kind of show back it to not reward idiocy with attention, so I applaud you.

Great video, and boy, haven't we all dealt with "that lady" at meets...

Comment

I agree with your sentiments, Steve. I'm done with H2Oi. From now on, the only car related events in Ocean City I'm going to are Spring and Fall Hot Rod Weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonk View Post
                I agree with your sentiments, Steve. I'm done with H2Oi. From now on, the only car related events in Ocean City I'm going to are Spring and Fall Hot Rod Weekends.
                Thanks man,

It'll be SoWo for me as they've done a great job keeping the event to its routes and the cops have been able to keep the choas until control. Almost as if a certain area or location for people to be stupid and the rest of the town for still enjoying.
                IG @Bsaintmedia | GMW M3 Video Version I | GMW M3 Video Version II

Comment

Working...
                X