• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

post the picture back up

Comment

I am utterly confused by all of this...

Picture of the truck again lol

With Boso style flares this would be really cool. Otherwise there is really nothing lowrider or the best here
      95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

Originally posted by Holdmybeer View Post
        I should hunt each one of you fucks down, stuff you all in that blue Aveo, torch it, and roll you cute little fucks off one of the cliffs here lol I'm jus playin, but seriously, nothing would give me greater joy than finding you all one by one and sincerely fucking you up. So this month is 1 year since my 8 year old son died from cancer. Held his hand as he left. We cruised our truck whenever he wasn't going thru chemo. So you FUCKEN cunts, each one of you I am personally putting out there on IG, FB, your home towns, this funny little comments you made and to who you FUCKEN laughed at. You FUCKs are in for a good time
        I don't even know if you're being serious, but if you are, you should calm down and realize no one was attacking you personally. I'm certain every single person here would feel bad for your situation if its true, but no one was addressing that, just a picture of a car.

The BDC GARAGE / Audi Q5 STLTHPRJKT / Audi A4 APR stg3+ / Porsche 964 C4 airride / Aircooled Dpt
        www.bdcfamilia.com | facebook.com/bdcfamilia | @BDCFAMILIA (Instagram)

Comment

angry dude is angry

so angry he even made an account to be angry on..

chill dude

noone attacks you or your family
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by Holdmybeer View Post
            I should hunt each one of you fucks down, stuff you all in that blue Aveo, torch it, and roll you cute little fucks off one of the cliffs here lol I'm jus playin, but seriously, nothing would give me greater joy than finding you all one by one and sincerely fucking you up. So this month is 1 year since my 8 year old son died from cancer. Held his hand as he left. We cruised our truck whenever he wasn't going thru chemo. So you FUCKEN cunts, each one of you I am personally putting out there on IG, FB, your home towns, this funny little comments you made and to who you FUCKEN laughed at. You FUCKs are in for a good time
            Shut the fuck up troll.

Nobody here had anything to do with your son passing away from cancer, nor did anyone say anything about your kid. Fuck off and rage somehwere else.

INB4 that teagueauto faggot and his buddy sleeps with the shitty EF hatch roll up and get real pissy.
            78 GMC Sierra Grande AKA "Black Betty"-Bagged, chopped, stupid.

Comment

Still think the truck looks shitty as is. But, I guess it's easy enough to turn into a scene points monster.
              stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

I was in Maui a month or so ago and saw that blue aveo. Looks really silly to me as does the truck, but that seems to be the style over there

Comment

#gamechanger #killingit #trendsetter #etperfect #cambergang

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Working...
                  X