No announcement yet.

Chariot of the Damned, Supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gansta build man keep it up, diggin the bike grip handle lol got one aswell on my s-chassis

Comment

• good taste in shoes

orange air max ftw

wheels look sick
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by mines13 View Post
        gansta build man keep it up, diggin the bike grip handle lol got one aswell on my s-chassis
        Originally posted by P78 View Post
        good taste in shoes

orange air max ftw

wheels look sick
        MY DEPRESSING CRY BABY UPDATE

Thanks guys! shoes are another love of mine. bought these recently:

Word to the wise: vaiders fit 0.5 smaller than your actual size, and skytops tend to fit a fullsize smaller, depending on whether you like a snug fit or not.

So, as far as the build: recently not much activity. maxed out my credit card AND went over my limit by a lot. trying to pay that off now. Bought gold atomized aluminum lug nuts

and new vented headlight covers.

The headlight covers look a bit sketchy as far as build quality and fitment so i might have to do some fiber glassing to make them fit a bit better, and re-paint/get rid of that bullshit mesh in there. still trying to find tires on my budget. The guy with the pirelli's and i didn't see eye to eye. also, my jack a-splode so now i have to fork out for a new one and the control arm for my winter beater broke in two so it was $500 to get that replaced since i couldn't find a salvage part. .

the toe in was pretty insane. this is supposed to be dead center:

my wheel was flapping in and out for 8 blocks. it was awesome. I got a new key cut to access the lair. checked up on the whip and disassembled the front turn signals. going to refurb and sell them to pay for a new set of clears and then smoke the hell out of them.

Feeling a bit down lately. winter blows, life's expensive, blah blah blah.
        I'm a whiny lil bitch i know.

I just need to be more like this guy:

Oh an P.S. this is getting carved into my flesh soon:

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

• Ditch the 'supra' at the bottom. Take it from someone who has a lot of tattoos, you might not always be as in-love with supras as you are now. The tattoo design itself says enough about your passion without the wordage.
          SLAMMED GARAGE
          slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Petis View Post
            Ditch the 'supra' at the bottom. Take it from someone who has a lot of tattoos, you might not always be as in-love with supras as you are now. The tattoo design itself says enough about your passion without the wordage.
            noted

Comment

• deadly

Comment

• Originally posted by Petis View Post
                Ditch the 'supra' at the bottom. Take it from someone who has a lot of tattoos, you might not always be as in-love with supras as you are now. The tattoo design itself says enough about your passion without the wordage.
                i have a rat fink version on me drifting my old 240 on my arm, and even after i sold it, a 240 found me again. i don regret it. ill love 240s forever.

sucks about funds and your daily braking.

Comment

• I've gotten some questionable tattoos before and i always find that after awhile you just accept that you are a work in progress and life/ attitudes change. Have to always accept the past and then move on from there.

Comment

• Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post
                    I've gotten some questionable tattoos before and i always find that after awhile you just accept that you are a work in progress and life/ attitudes change. Have to always accept the past and then move on from there.
                    Set Your Goals?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post
                      Set Your Goals?
                      Please tell me i didn't just reference them without even knowing it hahaha

Comment

• Soooooo... i'm building a model too.
                        bandwagon = jumped on.

Not nearly enough lock....

Yeahhhhh that's about right. some reverse entry shit.

Comment

• I fuckin lol'd!

Did you chop the roof too?
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• MA70 has crazy demon camber, yo!
                            http://ra64freddy.wordpress.com/

Comment

• your car is gunna be soooo sick on those wheels. Mock them up nowww
                              Club Sandwich member

GIFSoup

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A FAN OF CLUB SANDWICH'S FACEBOOK PAGE

Comment

• i just read your whole thread looks good, but one random question. who the hell are you? your clearly from my area but i have never seen that car before haha, from the dartmouth-halifax area right?

Rake Rake rake rake rake rake rake rake rake shovel spoon hoe. wait where was i going with this?

Comment

Working...
                                X