• Show
Clear All

• 17x8 BBS RK-II ET35 5x110, in need of a refinish, Chicago, IL

NOT FOR SALE, Decided to keep them.

17x8
    ET35
    5x110
    65.1 CB

Picked these wheels up a few weeks ago and the seller told me they were 5x108 (for my Volvo) and said they came off of a Volvo. Well, after taking a measurment of the PCD once I started considering having them refinished, I found out they are 5x110. The guy before me had someone start sanding the lip on one wheel then they guy bailed on refinishing them. I have split one wheel, and started sanding the lip down but have stopped working on them since I have found out they are 5x110.

These wheels are two piece, one lip has a bend (the only wheel I have split) and a few are a little curb rashed, but that is all easily repairable. Clear coat is peeling on the lips as well as a little bit on the inside of the barrel, but with some patience and paint stripper it comes off relatively easy. Could be polished up and have the centers painted by Sergeys House of Wheels here in Chicagoland for an extra cost if the buyer is interested.

Open to trades of similarly sized wheels, or 18" wheels with adapter friendly offsets (because it's unlikely you'll have something in 5x108)

Asking price of $450 OBO + Shipping, wheels are located in Chicago, IL.

Thanks for looking, if you have any questions shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
    -John
    Last edited by JVC; 04-05-2013, 12:52 PM.

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

You can run PCD variation (wobble) nuts or bolts to fit your volvo. Also market them to the 5x112 crowd as they can do the same easily. GLWS

Comment

Do you still have these wheels for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by SlammedVR View Post
        Do you still have these wheels for sale?
        I do. PM me and maybe we can work something out.

Comment

I have a friend who can refinish them for $300 more. Polish lips, clear coat lips, and paint faces a desired simple color.

Still for sale! Buy buy buy!

Comment

Pictures of the bent lip.

Comment

Comment

Not For Sale, decided to keep them.

Comment

Working...
                X