No announcement yet.

Bagged Mercedes W115...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you might like a vintage set of 16" AMG Penta gen 1 wheels if they fit your w115?

I found a set on StanceW that needed stripping & powdercoating for my w116:

went from this when i got them: http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/...9/IMG_1492.jpg

to this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/7626794...2512/lightbox/
    Rollin' Biodiesel in the Bluegrass

Comment

• Very nice !!!!! I like

Comment

• I love this car. I can't wait to see the new wheels on there.
        -Rob
        Wagon MOB
        UsVersusThem
        AWDfitted

Comment

• I love your car man. I followed your build on the Vortex but I just had to stop by and say hi

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

• Been working on the car alot lately, cleaned up the trunk and have been just doing misc maintenance things. My girlfriends got me going to shows now, and a few weeks ago I took first in my class!

Anyways, some recent pictures, more to come!

And the newest addition to the fleet

Comment

• The Merc is epic... !

Your new addition to your fleet is sexy to..

Comment

• by the look on that fender... someone must have been working on the engine a LOT!! lol

http://www.mvip.com.au
                clicky^

Comment

• Damn that pontiac is on the floor
                  Originally posted by Shade
                  Yeah I'd be the idiot on here with a slammed Testarossa with some serious camber issues..

Comment

• Originally posted by Marsss View Post
                    by the look on that fender... someone must have been working on the engine a LOT!! lol
                    Just paint burn from sitting outside most it's life, original 55 year old paint

Comment

• After seeing some oldschool low Merc's in SW I've fell in love with them, this one is no exception.

Building a W124 Benz

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris05ppwz View Post
                        Damn that pontiac is on the floor
                        My girlfriends car...

Comment

• Got sick of all the burnt out bulbs and loose glass in the instrument cluster, so I took it apart, replaced all the bulbs, cleaned and secured the glass, replaced the non functioning clock with a working one and bypassed the dimmer rheostat since it was failing. Also carpeted the trunk, cleaned up all the wiring for the air ride, re-mounted the tank and compressor and picked up a tire for the spare, and replaced the broken window switch trim panel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zman86 View Post
                            i have been dieing to know how your ash tray stays clipped in, it's something i've been wanting to ask about for like two years now.

build thread?

Comment

• It just kinda stays there, I think the paddles were a little wider than the ashtray, so the sides bulge out and keep it in place.

Comment

• Just got back from my first major trip with the car, 1000+km to go camping up on Manitoulin Island, car performed flawlessly except for a broken speedometer cable.

Comment

Working...
                                X