Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evil Panda's quest for the lowest E36...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<3 Don't **** me OP i'm sorry.

mean rolling pic

Comment

Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent View Post
      <3 Don't **** me OP i'm sorry.
      Say it in a more fob-ish accent plz
      Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
      i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
      | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

Originally posted by Zayan View Post
        Say it in a more fob-ish accent plz
        lolol i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

lolol i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

But srsly OP
          More pics once that booty is down!
          Last edited by Zayan; 05-08-2012, 12:46 AM.
          Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
          i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
          | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

Claiming to be the lowest car with bags is like claiming to have the biggest dick when you're a woman. Doesn't make sense. You can claim you ride lower than everyone, but you have the option to air up when you're going over speed bumps or up a driveway. What you do when no one is watching, we'll never know. Also, you can't claim to have the title as the lowest E36, you have to EARN it. Not here to **** on bags, because I'm planning to go that route as well, just here to bring down your ego.

Comment

Down to see where the build goes but forsure saying the lowest on bags is kinda........ eh. You can only truly be the lowest Static.

Comment

Lolol
                CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

Comment

Wa da fux is Air bags? Japan don't do Air look how low they roll so unless you be lookin like so..

I'm not impressed by a "lowered car". Looking forward to seeing your future build tho I'll be lurking for you

Comment

last one for good measure. Don't mess with static

Comment

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

The chassis is laying frame, your quest should be renamed as 'pissing in the wind'.
                      -SW|UK-
                      Education - Knowledge - Power
                      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

OP seems like a douche. Good luck on your quest for being the lowest. lol
                        cars and stuff

Comment

this car takes the cake.
                          cars and stuff

Comment

So, is it safe to say that panda's e28 was cooler then rusty because rusty was on air so it doesn't earn internet respect?

i fixed your post

Originally posted by NGUMINH View Post
                            Claiming to be the lowest car with bags is like claiming to have the biggest tits when you're a woman with fake tits. Doesn't make any sense i'll always love tits no matter how you got them, shake them around in a push up bra if you want to. You can claim you park lower than everyone, but you have the option to air up when you're going over speed bumps or up a driveway. which is boss as fuck. What you do when no one is watching, we'll never know. unless we are hiding in your trunk. Also, you can't claim to have the title as the lowest E36, you will have to create much more hype then that around here. Totally here to talk shit on you and your car and everyone else on bags, because I'm planning to go that route as well, just don't have the money for it and i'm very stupid.
                            Originally posted by lowestGrades.G- View Post
                            last one for good measure. Don't mess with static
                            hahaha, is this a joke? who honestly likes the way that look.

i think air stuff should stay in one side of the forum, then cock suckers, coilovers, and any car made after '95 can be on the other side. this is the same guy who had a pretty sweet e28, i'd like to see what happens with his e36, but due to the word "lowest" it's a shit show.

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            this car takes the cake.
                            yep.

build thread?

Comment

You will not be as low as him. I have tried. Josh is a fag anyways. Nobody likes him.

I rolled as low as you air'd out to Staggered Static. Bags are pointless on e36's IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                                http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=grocery

The chassis is laying frame, your quest should be renamed as 'pissing in the wind'.
                                Now this is what I was wanting to see. My rails are on the ground as well, and am thinking of a few ideas to have a sit a tad lower.

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                                OP seems like a douche. Good luck on your quest for being the lowest. lol
                                You don't know me. Your ignorant comment makes you sound like a douche.

Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post

You will not be as low as him. I have tried. Josh is a fag anyways. Nobody likes him.

I rolled as low as you air'd out to Staggered Static. Bags are pointless on e36's IMHO
                                Lol, you guys have completely blown up this thread with garbage about why you think coilovers are better than bags and what "real low" is.

I dont care if you are on coils and smash your front bumper on speed bumps or look like a moron ripping it off to go to a gas station. This is why I have bags. This debate you guys have started needs to end.

The point of this thread was to be the lowest period, not static, not air low, just simply low. I am confident that my car will be lower than any I have seen thus far as well. Lets get back on track though with the threads intended purpose instead of all this stupid coils>air crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X