No announcement yet.

uk bmw e46 m3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need your oem wheels dude. i've got plans for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Effin' Euro View Post
      nice build, time for some HPF love?
      unfortunately they dont do a right hand drive conversion at the moment, i have put my name in a hat as a donor car for the 1st RHD conversion. so fingers crossed.

Comment

its been a while since i posted on here.. as i forgot my password.. du'h.. but im all good again.. and time for alittle updaye..

well so far this year for me its been.. coilovers.. and now interior work..

let me give you a before and after pic shall i...

and now..

[IMG]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll315/styler2002i
        /My%20Vorsteiner%20M3%20Vert%20project/smggaiter.jpg[/IMG]

also treated myself to a Storm hand brake lever.. just waiting on a smg knob now...

interior is in need of a good clean.. the seat will be re dyed to match the matt look of the dash and rear seats as they have got to shiney.

so more carbon detailing to the interior coming soon.. aswell..

Big thanks to John at www.bespokeleathering.com. for all the work

more mods coming soon...

Comment

following on from my post above about the interior... now it was the turn for the lights...

i wanted the dark moody look to really come through with the light and i think i seem to have got it..

looks so so so much better in person... thanks for the guys who inspired me..

Ps thats not lamin-x either.. its so much better. lets maximum light through yet still looks dark..

the rear light have been put back to standard as i wasnt to sure.. now that they are off i want them back on again lol..

what do you guys think..

Comment

I really am not a fan of this.. too much goin on in such a small place e.g. vents, lights, curves.

I think it would look better with less, more isnt always better. But i appreciate the work gone into it an it must be your pride an joy.

Comment

i actually cant take pictures if my life depended on it.. it looks so much better in person.. especially with the winter hood on top. adds so much presence..

it really needs to be seen to be appreciated.. its coming of the road soon for the winter.. as i have a few plans for it.. which consists of going lower and spacing the wheels right out to the edge and adding a touch of colour to the wheels..

Comment

Colour code the wheels White.

Originally posted by Geoff.T
                E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
                MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                Instagram:MexicanFab
                YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican View Post
                  Colour code the wheels White.
                  interesting thought you have there.. i was considering the same thing this morning.. but im going to try something alittle different 1st..

if you can see from the picture below is that between the spoke theres a grove.. now what im thinking is getting the grove.. colour coded to the car..

what do you think.. ??

Comment

Tbh I think that would give it a very cheap look to what is a nice and expensive set of wheels. If you have the wheels split and the centres colour matched, then I think it would really work with the car.

White cars look best when simple IMO, but since yours has already alot of work, then simple shinny lipped wheels with matched centres would work.

MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                    YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican View Post
                      Tbh I think that would give it a very cheap look to what is a nice and expensive set of wheels. If you have the wheels split and the centres colour matched, then I think it would really work with the car.

White cars look best when simple IMO, but since yours has already alot of work, then simple shinny lipped wheels with matched centres would work.
                      you do have a point... definately.. decisions decisions..

i really want to go low so bad.. but the the speed humps in birmingham are a killer.. theres everywhere

planning on spacing out the for corners to begin with and then going low..

have you ever used arch enemy or heard of anyone using them? there prices arent to bad..

Comment

Arch enemy have different reputations depending on area. In London there is like 3 agents which have good reputations. But my friend in Nottingham has his S3 arches messed up by the one up there.

Me n my friend have always done ours with no problems.

And brum isn't that bad really. London is worse and I drive mine daily. I was due to go brum with friends for Halloween but had to work yesterday. But I'm always up there.

MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                        YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

if anyone is feeling up to it.. can someone shop the wheels so they are colour coded to the body plz it would be great help... cheers

Comment

guys is it possible for anyone to photoshop me any ADV rims onto my car..

im in love with all of them especially the concave ADV.10's

the reason why i as is that just before my M's was about to go into hibernation for the winter a bus side swiped me in traffic causing rear arch damage. Not much i might add as it was at very slow speed but a couple of chunks where taken out of the rim.

Being trafficStar RTS's i have been told they are getting pretty hard to source at the moment so there is a possibilty of the insurance paying out for 4 rims :thumbsup:

so adv's are on the cards :excited:

thanks alot guys seriously.. going to be going lower with this set of wheels and really going to be pushing them out to the edge of the arches.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooker View Post
                              I really am not a fan of this.. too much goin on in such a small place e.g. vents, lights, curves.

I think it would look better with less, more isnt always better. But i appreciate the work gone into it an it must be your pride an joy.
                              +1

Comment

Working...
                              X