e36 fitment question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e36 fitment question

im not real good with the whole backspacing offset calculating and what not. but i was wondering what would be needed to run some corvette saw blades on my e36. and im guessin that ill need some adapters bc the lug pattern isnt the same as bmw. thanks for the help guys.

i think im gonna shoot my self soon. There are SO FREAKING many questions about the e36.
    Don't know what sizes you bought, or what sizes are available of those wheels.
    But ET around 20 and you are good to go.
    8.5 - et10
    9 -et20
    9.5 -et20
    10 -et20
    its around those sizes you want to run. and those figures are rough. go measure and you will find out what you need.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
      i think im gonna shoot my self soon. There are SO FREAKING many questions about the e36.
      Don't know what sizes you bought, or what sizes are available of those wheels.
      But ET around 20 and you are good to go.
      8.5 - et10
      9 -et20
      9.5 -et20
      10 -et20
      its around those sizes you want to run. and those figures are rough. go measure and you will find out what you need.
      Only reps come in 10 inch wide, OEMs as you mentioned come in 8.5 9.5 and 11, have yet to see anybody run 11s as the offset on those is et 36, the rest are et 56

FREE Shipping On All Orders! Corvette Guys offers a large variety of Corvette Wheels & Tires for all models of Corvettes, including C8, C7, C6, C5 and more.

Would like to see how these C5 reps look on a e36, they come in 17x9.5 and 17x10.5 all are et54, I think they look like a cheap decent looking wide set of wheels

Last edited by cabezzz; 01-30-2011, 09:08 AM.

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post

I'm Sig'ing that line.

I hear ya, tho I've been known to make a mistake or 2 without searching first.

FatTony:

There's a wheel calculator (or a link to) somewhere here on the site. Why not try a different style Vette wheel like Cabezz suggested? Break away from the mold somewhat. But if your getting a deal or got them already, PM a couple of the Bimmer owners here, that already are running them. They could give you a better perspective.
        Last edited by Okin; 01-30-2011, 09:26 AM.

Originally posted by Zic

Comment

yea i gotta crazy deal on em so ima run em while my acs's are bein refurbed, just not 100 percent sure which spacers to get and from where

Comment

Originally posted by cabezzz View Post
            Only reps come in 10 inch wide, OEMs as you mentioned come in 8.5 9.5 and 11, have yet to see anybody run 11s as the offset on those is et 36, the rest are et 56

FREE Shipping On All Orders! Corvette Guys offers a large variety of Corvette Wheels & Tires for all models of Corvettes, including C8, C7, C6, C5 and more.

Would like to see how these C5 reps look on a e36, they come in 17x9.5 and 17x10.5 all are et54, I think they look like a cheap decent looking wide set of wheels

People run vette wheels because theyre super cheap, wide, easy to find, and look decent- running those would defeat the purpose imo

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Working...
            X