No announcement yet.

brag about your hp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 toyota cressida ..2jz swapped with a precision 6265 billet single turbo setup & a 5 speed conversion w/ r154 trans & excedy twin plate clutch ... low boost it put down 430ish @ the wheels and about 418 toque

Comment

Originally posted by 2jzcress View Post
      91 toyota cressida ..2jz swapped with a precision 6265 billet single turbo setup & a 5 speed conversion w/ r154 trans & excedy twin plate clutch ... low boost it put down 430ish @ the wheels and about 418 toque

I'm not a big fan of jap cars but you sir have got one badd mothafuckin ride. I like how clean it is under the hood without really trying to be (i.e. tucked wire shit). Good job.
      1990 Mercedes 300CE- 24 valve

Comment

ha thx bro ... i built it to look like it belongs there .. also w/cold a/c good luck with that C.I.S. HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

your fucking winning.

Well done sir.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

ha thx bro ... i built it to look like it belongs there .. also w/cold a/c good luck with that C.I.S. HAHAHAHAHA
            hahah a/c doesn't work, which I don't really care about except on those florida summer days when the temperature with heat index is 110 degrees. But I must say, the CIS isn't that bad if you understand it and are willing to be patient/ work with it. If you have a strict EFI mindset then you are screwed when it comes to this system lol

Comment

yaaahhh i werk on merc.s at at small independent shop .... i know all about cis .. unfortunetly lol

Comment

yaaahhh i werk on merc.s at at small independent shop .... i know all about cis .. unfortunetly lol
                Oh word, well if I ever get stumped on the system then you better believe I'm coming to you with questions! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  I want a DA bad.

Can't wait till I'm boosted. .
                  I can't wait till I get a vtec head. I don't know if I should go with the GSR head or b16a1 head

Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  no. this thread is for serious discussion only. get that "lol" shit out of here

Comment

Originally posted by [phoenx] View Post
                    N/A s54 on the e46 m3. I've never dyno'd but factory output is 333hp. My plans is to stuff an s85 in there.
                    an s85 in an m3 would be insaneee
                    Titanium Grey Metallic E39 M5
                    flickr

Comment

1988 bmw 535iS.

stock m30. 185hp, 215lb/ft.

all its got is a hot air intake (just a k&n) and the maintinance mod. 285,000km on the motor and still rockin' 180psi of compression in every cylinder! good ol' bmw M30 motor

Comment

rb25det

fmic, pod, turbo back zorst.

278.7 rwhp @ 10 psi or was it 11?
                        Last edited by Kerelm; 12-02-2010, 04:21 AM.
                        Flickr

Comment

Vw beetle...36hp from factory give or take a few years...id like to think im still in the high 20's lol..same for my karmann

Comment

The Northstar going into my E28 , bone stock withstock ecu and exhaust (while in the Cadi) was 300HP and 300 ft/lbs. With headers,electric waterpump,stand alone ECU, and perhaps down the road a supercharger....well , time will tell.

Gordo.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by conski View Post
                              I'm not a big fan of jap cars but you sir have got one badd mothafuckin ride. I like how clean it is under the hood without really trying to be (i.e. tucked wire shit). Good job.
                              You should hear it Launch control out of a parking lot.

DANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Comment

280rwhp, 270 lb/ft

Comment

Working...
                                X