No announcement yet.

Round 3....another M3 build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love to see this thing ripping in person! Do you do any events in the central PA area? I know my neighbor does hill climbs in his steam powered cars in the Harrisburg area. I would love to check this thing out in person!

Comment

• lovin the last pic

Comment

• Last pic looks so mean, I like it!

Comment

• Well....big update from this weekend. I guess its car related, not really sure. I havent gotten any of my tools moved over yet, but the Jeep (needs to go away) and the bmw made the move. Here is a picture of the new garage.

58421855675__A7C32DF0-9F2B-45CA-8EB6-80B9BFCDDBF5 by minthinrich, on Flickr

The best part....which is going to make things so easy I dont even know if I can handle it.

IMG_5911 by minthinrich, on Flickr
          Last edited by hinrichs; 07-08-2019, 07:36 AM.
          Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Congrats!
            New work space looks amazing!
            "You could roll an E30 in a BMW showroom today and people would think:
            Well, they finally got the 1 series right!"

3.0 L e30 ground up build

Comment

• Holy Crap dude. What an H-Bomb of an update...

Comment

• Woah man! Dream garage right here!

Why getting rid of the jeep? I am an xj fan as well

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

• Originally posted by gnmzl View Post
                  Congrats!
                  New work space looks amazing!
                  Thank you !

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                  Holy Crap dude. What an H-Bomb of an update...
                  Gotta keep this thread interesting somehow. This was in the works for 2 months or so, kinda figured it wouldn't happen with some issues that came up with the septic system failing. Hopefully I can get all my garage stuff moved over soon so I can start actually working on the car again.

Originally posted by Fruttolo View Post
                  Woah man! Dream garage right here!

Why getting rid of the jeep? I am an xj fan as well
                  It took me 7 years of looking to find this. Jeep is just a POS and I dont have the motivation to really work on it anymore. Maybe that will all change now I actually have room.
                  Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Jealous!

Nice upgrade right here, now you need to build an house on the side.

Comment

• Originally posted by DawsonLiri View Post
                      Jealous!

Nice upgrade right here, now you need to build an house on the side.
                      House isnt too bad either, working on painting it now....the really fun stuff.

IMG_6499 by minthinrich, on Flickr
                      Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Dude, the house is even better!
                        Congrats on closing such a deal, when you and your wife add your own touch ups, this looks like a forever home. Very happy for you!

Working on the house doesn't excuse you from working on the car and posting updates about it though
                        "You could roll an E30 in a BMW showroom today and people would think:
                        Well, they finally got the 1 series right!"

3.0 L e30 ground up build

Comment

• Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                          House isnt too bad either, working on painting it now....the really fun stuff.

IMG_6499 by minthinrich, on Flickr
                          Yes, you are the man!

Comment

• Wow, CONGRATS on the house! That is a garage most of us will only ever dream of!

@projects_always

Comment

• Terrific Theft Auto or GTA as it's broadly known is an activity experience gta 5 online download computer game arrangement distributed by Edinburgh-based Rockstar Games.

Comment

• Took a break while painting the house last night. I dont think I will ever get tired of this view from my bedroom window.

IMG_6031 by minthinrich, on Flickr

All the empty work bench space should finally have some tools and stuff tonight. Renting a truck and moving over as much as I can this weekend. Should get almost everything over. So much room for activities.

IMG_6035 by minthinrich, on Flickr
                                IMG_6036 by minthinrich, on Flickr
                                Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Working...
                                X