No announcement yet.

Truck stuff and things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definetly looking forward to the new stuff- this truck just keeps getting better and better.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jalenda9 View Post
      Truck looks so good man. This past week I was down at my girls we came across a first gen s10 which I love, and your hood reminded me of it

Originally posted by BozoBubble View Post
      Definetly looking forward to the new stuff- this truck just keeps getting better and better.
      thanks guys! its slowly turning into what i dreamed it would. possibly a video coming soon as well.

Originally posted by BozoBubble
      Stance bug bites hard, man, you ain't gonna shake it.

Truck Build

Instagram: somestancekid

Comment

glad to see it coming along nicely, i like where youre going with it
        Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Instagram: @Ryandnt

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan. View Post
          glad to see it coming along nicely, i like where youre going with it
          appreciate it mane! almost all the things came in today. some 10" wide bart wheels for the rear. current rears will get the pictured tires and be put on the front. then im just waiting for my rear tires to come. overall i should have 1 more inch of poke and some more stretch. 175/65/15 for the front on 8's and 225/55/15 for the rear 10's

Truck Build

Comment

New wheels are gonna look frickin mint, dude. The purple pinstripe is going to add a nice pop of contrast to this truck's already vaporwave-ish color scheme.
            sigpic

Comment

This is super sick man I need to see this truck haha

Comment

Originally posted by BozoBubble View Post
                New wheels are gonna look frickin mint, dude. The purple pinstripe is going to add a nice pop of contrast to this truck's already vaporwave-ish color scheme.
                I'm pretty stoked about them. I'm actually debating on plastidipping them white. I painted the current ones black and they don't match the new ones at all. I've been told I should numerous times. I just didn't think it would look good with zero stretch and no poke. But now i should have those things.

Truck Build

Comment

It'll look even better with stretch and poke, you're 100% right. How about you meet in the middle and plastidip the wheels anthricite or gunmetal? Just a thought.
                  sigpic

Comment

current status of the truck. rear tires showed today so i dropped all of them off along with the new wheels at the tire shop. hoping they can actually mount them. they are an old school shop and stretching isnt really something they are into.

Truck Build

Comment

• tire shop actually came through. now just to get them on the truck!

Truck Build

Comment

• got the new wheels mounted up. at this point im not real sure what will happen to the truck. after putting the wheels on, my previous shake has gotten worse. im positive its the wheels so ill probably end up with new wheels. but im irritated to the point where ive contemplated bringing it back to stock and just dailying it. i still have my 16" pentas and theres some 16's for $60 on craigslist...just have to find the funds

Truck Build

Comment

• Aw man...sorry to hear about the figment issues. Don't let yourself get discouraged man...look at me, I've been talking about bagging a truck for over a year now, still haven't found the right truck. This stuff takes time and persistence, man.

Anyway, I understand if you take the S-10 back to stock, but you best find something else to work your magic on in the meantime. Stance bug bites hard, man, you ain't gonna shake it.
                          sigpic

Comment

• truck projects have been a bit halted lately. swapped the stock hood back on, pulled the headliner today to re-glue it, and lastly i grabbed some big exhaust tips from an old truck i used to own. gonna see about making a new exhaust here soon.

anyways heres my life lately:

being white girls with frands

day drinking kayak hangs with my little bro

and lastly the truck with stock hood and new wheels

Truck Build

Comment

• So awesome to see more progress on the truck. Wheels are lookin' fresh and it looks better with the stock hood IMHO.

Also, nice signature lol.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BozoBubble View Post
                                So awesome to see more progress on the truck. Wheels are lookin' fresh and it looks better with the stock hood IMHO.

Also, nice signature lol.
                                currently on the hunt for stock wheels, maybe aftermarket. just need wheels that arent bent and that are hubcentric. also, it was a solid line lol

Truck Build

Comment

Working...
                                X