Stance noob GTO build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by puzzlemaster94 View Post
    Lindsey's TC pulls those wheels of soooo well. I'll agree they need to be a bit bigger, but very suprised at how fantastic those look on there.
    ill probably have it in the shop this weekend in pursuit of trying to get the TC to lay frame along with dennys car...... more or less just lay his nose on the ground.
    Follow me on IG for more up to date build logs and randomness @ codyhnic04

Comment

• I'm going to bash in your other fender for the matching. See you at sowo.
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by mullet View Post
        ill probably have it in the shop this weekend in pursuit of trying to get the TC to lay frame along with dennys car...... more or less just lay his nose on the ground.
        operation get deeze bishes on the ground for sowo

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
        I'm going to bash in your other fender for the matching. See you at sowo.
        sounds like a plan haha
        Follow me on instagram: @watsupitsdenny
        check out my bagged GTO build

Comment

• Originally posted by mullet View Post
          although its a vette it still has essentially the same design http://m.corvetteforum.com/c6-tech-p...t-knob-c6.html (disregard the hideous shift knob he used)
          found the part on ebay another purchase to make post sowo

Comment

• Couldn't sleep and figured I want to make my interior look spiffy in case someone looks inside at sowo so I made an order to gforce1320 it was only 4 dollars more for 3 day shipping so I guess sometime next week I will have it

Comment

• So i wired up an old amp I had to my stock subs now I have bass which is nice only issue I am seeing is with additional power the subs are unloading on low lows but not bad for the cost of free

So i guess besides my steering wheel and maybe trying to get the car to lay frame up front the car is assembled to go to sowo. We need to pull the dent out of the fender just to get the door usable and call it a day

Comment

• Just got shipping confirmation for my hub adapter with expected delivery to be thursday so I guess I will have a nice new wheel to enjoy for my road trip

Comment

• Looking good! Definitely gonna have to see this at sowo. Seeing all these cars bagged has really made me want moar low for mine and therefore bags.
                  Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Comment

• Originally posted by rightfullrudder View Post
                    Looking good! Definitely gonna have to see this at sowo. Seeing all these cars bagged has really made me want moar low for mine and therefore bags.
                    I'm looking forward to seeing your car as well. For me after I cracked the oil pan on the car I needed to bag it. I lost 100% of my confidence in driving it and was constantly worried about breaking things, I air up a fair bit when driving to avoid damage. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out honestly.

Comment

• Had an amazing time at sowo it was rainy as hell but I had a great time! It was so awesome to meet several of the great guys off of here. I am beyond excited for h2oi. Shaun708 and I were working on booking our room this afternoon so I guess it isn't too early for #h2oiprep.

Plan for h2oi:
                      Fix fender & door (should be happening this month)
                      Save $$$ for a rebuild on my Style 5s to big boy dimensions then have them rebuilt
                      finish cleaning up my interior
                      swap subs to something that will handle more power as I am running at -6 level adjustment to keep them from bottoming out on like 300 watts.
                      split dual 4" blast pipes
                      maybe get the car tuned I may wait until I supercharge the car though.

it was awesome to see these guys and their cars, it was so awesome to meet really cool guys with awesome builds.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I also got my grip royal wheel in the night before we drove down, it is off the spline probably 2-3 teeth so I need to fix that but it looks and feels 1000x better than before

Untitled

gotta love that georgia mud

Untitled

Untitled

this was a photo my brother took right after I cleaned my car for the first time of the weekend

Untitled

And in making plans for next year as far as building goes, I am planning out how to supercharge the car most cost effectively. I also am planning to get CTS-V brembo brakes for the car
                      Last edited by GTOguy; 05-19-2014, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• Any thoughts about putting some 18s on the car?

Comment

• Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
                          Any thoughts about putting some 18s on the car?
                          Yup that's what's happening with the rebuild step lips to 18s probably doing 18x9 et 5 and 18x11.5 et 36 or so general rowdiness

Comment

• gawd I wish I had money....

I have thoughts of grandeur but I will not allow my build to be one built off of loan after loan...

So I had a thought on color....

Eventually I want to wrap or paint the car mini cooper's "Ice Blue" as it (or a very similar color) looked gorgeous on a mk5 at sowo with full polish Porsche 3 piece phone dial looking wheels. Then full polish on my wheels if I can find a metal center cap that will work.

I grow more desire for hsv replica body kits as well:

Comment

• So I was bored and was going to buy some cheap sunglasses so I wouldn't risk breaking my oakley's at work... then instead I ordered a shifter adapter like that guy used on his corvette it was only $30 shipped on ebay so we'll see if it works.

I never posted the shift knob I bought at sowo, it is a Grip Royal knob:

Untitled

Slammedenuff posted a picture of my car from sowo

Then some from Louisville's Ice Cream Cruise courtesy of Jared Hinderer:

Denny GTO

Denny GTO Fitment

Denny GTO 2

And this picture I am absolutely in love with!

GTO Interior

I also figured if I can consistently get 40 hours of work a week with my summer job in 6 weeks my wheels should be sent off to get rebuilt

Comment

• That steeringwheel looks badass, contemplating replacing my oem for one of them now...

How did you get around the airbag dash light coming up or are you just yolo'ing it :P
                                My Ride | Facebook | Instagram[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X