X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very different, i support this! continue with your epicness

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Uhhh can I have more info on those ITB's? I've started adapting a pair of TGV's into my own ITB for the flat 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Danscomp View Post
        Uhhh can I have more info on those ITB's? I've started adapting a pair of TGV's into my own ITB for the flat 4.
        Pulled from this thread.

Or for other ITB setups check out:

Borla Induction
        Lumenition Motorsports
        Hayward Performance

Comment

Okay guys. Progress is going to be delayed until Monday. I messaged the company asking why my flares are not here when they were supposed to arrive on Monday at the latest. Now they pushed it to next Monday because they had "bad weather" in California. Gotta love lazy businessmen.....
          Still a shit sandwich.....

IG: @slamgt

Comment

Ain't no GOT DAYUM bad weather in cali! SMH o well glad to see you're getting it Monday though

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
              Ain't no GOT DAYUM bad weather in cali! SMH o well glad to see you're getting it Monday though
              That was my thought. There better have been an electrical storm and 100mph winds or he is full of shit.

Comment

Sorry I have neglected giving you guys an update. I got the flares and I mocked up the rears. I am already super excited about how they fit.
                Last edited by MooKz; 03-12-2014, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Teaser.

Comment

So the other day, I mocked up those flares. The fronts fit terribly and the rears were spot on. I also remembered that since they are fiberglass, they will have movement and flex when any kind of force is applied to them. So if I am at a meet or show and someone bumps them, I am going to probably end up having to repair them. So I picked up some metal fenders today and will be going that route.

I am helping a friend install RUCAs on his Q45 tomorrow. All of his bolts are frozen so I am probably going to spend the majority of the day working on it. :

If I get a chance, I will make the flares out of the fenders I just picked up and I will start mocking up.

Comment

Sweet! yeah metal is the wat to go. Nikkas love touching persons' car

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                        Sweet! yeah metal is the wat to go. Nikkas love touching persons' car
                        That they do. Plus since I am trying to run a really tight fitment with being static. So even with stacked bump stops and high rates, I am still worried about cracking. So metal is definitely going to be better.

I should have my wheels done real directly and I am kind of thinking about waiting to begin welding the new "flares" to the body until I can bend and fit them well enough for the new wheels. I want to make sure both sides are even with camber or it'll be goofy. So I think that is a better route to take. In the meantime, I am going to start tearing my engine bay apart and prep it for shaving. I should also be ordering my H6 engine within the next day or two.

Comment

I'm here for the gangbang
                          I’ve had too many cars to list and most of them sucked.

Comment

Haha update this already

Comment

These wheels set it off
                              Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

I love this car, its one giant contradiction and its exactly what the scene needs.

Comment

Working...
                                X