No announcement yet.

The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need a fucking car. got some money saved up. want a reliable DD that can turn into a project. Dont mind a lightly modded platform. this only 1 car between the wife and I is fucking OLD. we work and live too far to make it work for very long.1h+ drive and fighting morning atlanta traffic is fucking nuts. im not amish. FUCK a 430 wake up when i start at 8 and she starts at 9

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
      I've been in NC for way to long now
      When are you coming back?

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
      Originally posted by nickskater09
      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
        i need a fucking car. got some money saved up. want a reliable DD that can turn into a project. Dont mind a lightly modded platform. this only 1 car between the wife and I is fucking OLD. we work and live too far to make it work for very long.1h+ drive and fighting morning atlanta traffic is fucking nuts. im not amish. FUCK a 430 wake up when i start at 8 and she starts at 9
        What's your budget?

Originally posted by milano_red View Post
        When are you coming back?
        No idea, but I want to come back asap

Comment

• by the end of October, erring on the light side when it comes to income/bills i SHOULD have give or take 2000. I should be able to get more tho. its a top priority at this point. want to have the car paid for and all the legal BS fees and whatnot good to go. need to have a repair fund as well. i know whatever i get is gonna need some time under the knife to get it roadworthy and any/all maintenance DONE. fuck buying a car and having the bitch blow up soon afterwards.

Comment

i need a fucking car. got some money saved up. want a reliable DD that can turn into a project. Dont mind a lightly modded platform. this only 1 car between the wife and I is fucking OLD. we work and live too far to make it work for very long.1h+ drive and fighting morning atlanta traffic is fucking nuts. im not amish. FUCK a 430 wake up when i start at 8 and she starts at 9
            I thought you had that Hyundai?
            Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
            No idea, but I want to come back asap
            When you do we'll have to meet up. With all the wildmans gang

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• The Hyundai is the responsible daily. Not allowed to fuck with it really. Still making payments and wife will go fucking Bankai on my ass if I do anything -___-. besides its a fucking Hyundai. Id much rather start with a known platform with actual support.

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                When you do we'll have to meet up. With all the wildmans gang
                I never actually been to Wildmans; just the Starbucks nearby

Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
                The Hyundai is the responsible daily. Not allowed to fuck with it really. Still making payments and wife will go fucking Bankai on my ass if I do anything -___-. besides its a fucking Hyundai. Id much rather start with a known platform with actual support.
                I'm sure you could find a reliable Honda/Acura for that price

Comment

• Man, I gotta piss so bad.
                  IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

The Hyundai is the responsible daily. Not allowed to fuck with it really. Still making payments and wife will go fucking Bankai on my ass if I do anything -___-. besides its a fucking Hyundai. Id much rather start with a known platform with actual support.
                    Ahh I see. I will keep my eyes open for something. I'm always on craigslist!
                    Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                    I never actually been to Wildmans; just the Starbucks nearby
                    Me neither. We need a wildmans party!
                    Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                    Man, I gotta piss so bad.
                    Do you ever feel like you update this like a Facebook status

Comment

• I'm convinced dude is chronically stoned/drunk when awake and posting on S/W lol. As for the Honda/Acura, I dont want to deal with FWD or come out to it being on bricks and missing a door in broad daylight -__-. There is a bunch of section 8 housing right behind where i work and them fuckers have already broken into 2 cars DURING THE SHIFT. Were like 25ft from our cars and they have cut the lock on our tire cage,stolen mad tires and just been all around assholes. Dont want to give them something that can be taken apart in seconds with a 10mm socket -_-

Comment

• I'm thinking about selling the yota...

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                          I'm thinking about selling the yota...

Comment

• O_O your dumped awesome truck? is that thing even street legal wtf?

Comment

• I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

1983 528e, 230,xxx miles, Alpine weiss. M20B25 swapped
                              my tumblr.
                              What the f**k is a build thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                                Well, this isn't the first tim I've said this so...
                                Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
                                O_O your dumped awesome truck? is that thing even street legal wtf?
                                It's kinda street legal. It has a tag and insurance
                                Originally posted by nickskater09 View Post
                                I think nick just described Ashton and I in two quotations.

Comment

Working...
                                X