Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people find it so hard? - Nej's Accord Euro.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people find it so hard? - Nej's Accord Euro.

Why is it that after so many years of people modifying cars the way we do, most people still don't know how to do it properly? I will never understand why so many people mess up when there are so few ingredients to the recipie to make a car look good. With that in mind, I present Nej's accord. Simple. Classy.

Some people would say "It's just a car with a drop and wheels, whats so special about it?" and although thats exactly what it is, why is it that so many cars with those two key modifications have no where near as much appeal?

The accord didnt always have this much appeal, and it has been through several changes in the past couple of years. At one point it even had XXR's homie, but the Nej saw the light. The path to a clean, classy look isnt with cheap, knockoff wheels, BBS LM's on the otherhand are nothing but class.

Ofcourse people are quick to point out that the rear camber is ridiculous, and not needed. But when you drive down a suburban street and pedestrians stop what they are doing because then need to pick up their jaw off the floor, the aim of drawing attention is achieved. When someone holds up traffic just to give you a thumbs up, you feel that sense of accomplishment. And when you have been patient, saved those pennies and bought wheels that are legitimate, enthusiasts like those here on Stance Works respect the route you have taken.

Anyone can order a set of replica wheels, anyone can pull their fenders and slam their car. Those who take pride in what they do for themselves just stand out that much more. They shine through the bullshit, through the scene points, through the internet fame. people true to themselves never care about that in the first place.

Since this isnt a post on the homepage, I dont really need to go into details about the specifics. But anyone who would see it on the homepage and appreciate it I'm sure will see it in here and appreciate it just as much.

Oh, and remember kids, we're not the ones who fake it, 'cause fakers never make it!
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

That's an Acura TSX ... gtfo outta here

But forreal that is one sweet Accord! Super Clean.

Only thing I'd like is for the front to be a tad bit lower.
    Last edited by Khalil; 05-04-2013, 10:20 AM.
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

Why does that look like a Acura tl? Regardless its Fucking beautiful
      This is my signature

Comment

Enjoy your day off Khalil, never tell me to gtfo of my house.

Comment

Awesome car, excellent pictures, and wise words

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

Originally posted by sterling archer View Post
            Why does that look like a Acura tl? Regardless its Fucking beautiful
            Because America decided that honda just wasnt enough, so they had to start their own bullshit brand called acura. Just like scion is toyota, just like infinity is kneesan.

In the real world, that is outside of america's borders (yes, there are other countries in the world, hard to believe I know) This car is known as a Honda Accord Euro.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Because America decided that honda just wasnt enough, so they had to start their own bullshit brand called acura. Just like scion is toyota, just like infinity is kneesan.

In the real world, that is outside of america's borders (yes, there are other countries in the world, hard to believe I know) This car is known as a Honda Accord Euro.
              Do you guys have America's Accords over there?

Car looks nice! I like the combo
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                Do you guys have America's Accords over there?

Car looks nice! I like the combo
                Nope, we never got the 2 door accords... Again, that was purely an american thing, cause they love couples for some reason lol.

Comment

Enjoy your day off Khalil, never tell me to gtfo of my house.

Car looks really good. Love the simplicity.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

mah nigga

Comment

Noice!

Comment

"Proper" is all an opinion. There will always be different opinions about what looks good even when everyone is into "stance". That doesn't look bad
                        I <3 Poke

Comment

You seem like a prick

3/96 Build Date, Montreal Blue, 304,310 miles and counting...

Comment

But when you drive down a suburban street and pedestrians stop what they are doing because then need to pick up their jaw off the floor, the aim of drawing attention is achieved.
                            Those who take pride in what they do for themselves just stand out that much more. They shine through the bullshit, through the scene points, through the internet fame. people true to themselves never care about that in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by e39hamann View Post
                              You seem like a prick
                              I should throw a brick at your face. Only because it rhymes with prick.

Have respect.
                              Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Working...
                              X