No announcement yet.

hakhawks cosmos e36 coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• havent seen him since he dropped by, as far as i know its currently stock s54, mostly stripped interior, cage, etc.

cars being repaired, should have it back early next week.

finally got wheels blasted, he missed a couple spots, but for the price i cant complain!! fun bits just sanding down the lips and faces for paint, which still isnt here

barely any rash now that the old paint and clearcoats gone

mmmmm 17x10s!!!!

and yay for no more brake dust!!

Comment

• awesome project

Comment

• received my spare dme today, so i can throw in my H+H alphan N chips. just waiting on vanos controller, so i can do that one too, will be able to test them out when i get the car back, which is "hopefully" end of this week, if not early next.

i bought spares to use instead of mine, so that if anything goes wrong, the cars not left undrivable.

later on i think ill organise an emulator, so i dont have to open the ecu and fold back the board every time i want to play with tunes

Comment

• attempted to spray one of the wheels today, but the wind was definately not on my side. cant do it in the shed, as theres no space

few runs, and some dirt and crap stuck in the paint. need to sand it down and hit it some more. hopefully tomorrow or next weekend is less windy. will also spray the inside barrels black, to hide brake dust

if i decide to stick with the white, ill get them blasted and powdercoated or painted professionally later on.

Comment

• she has returned. work done is great, and im happy as!!

shit pic, but view through mirror, love it

also, diff gears arrived today

Comment

• froth
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Those diff gears, drooling right meow.
                IG: wade_rees_
                BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Just about to hit 10,000 miles since i put the motor in, and time for an oil change. Have to remove bumper to get up hozys driveway, and wood to get low profile jack under subframe

Comment

• caught up with some mates last night and one of them took a few pics. hopefully get the new wheels painted next weekend or sometime this week if the weathers not shit.

also think its time to drop the back end a bit more

Comment

• is it a little bit dirty?or just the photos off a bit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        is it a little bit dirty?or just the photos off a bit?
                        bit of both :p

Comment

• okies. My offer is still on the table if you're keen. I have an immac location aswell, but it will only last a week or two. Albert park with all the barriers etc, utimate race car location

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            okies. My offer is still on the table if you're keen. I have an immac location aswell, but it will only last a week or two. Albert park with all the barriers etc, utimate race car location
                            definately, wonder if i can get my wheels painted and on by next weekend, would love to have them done for it, and albert park would be win!!

might have to crank up the heatlamp at work after hours

Comment

• so while lowering the back a bit tonight after work, i noticed the rear tyres are fair worn, so its time to get these new wheels and tyres on.

theyre not going to be perfect(much like the car), but itll be fresh tread. and im still not 100% sure on the white, so if i dont like it, i'll change the colour

255 beside 10" wheel, might not be as meaty as the bbs, but shouldnt have any stretch

Comment

• Loving it! So perfect.
                                Just a question though, I was just wondering where abouts you got the csl style spoiler from? As possibly in the near future I might get one, because I quite like the look of it.. The new spoiler looks great too!
                                -97 BMW E36: Ready to get the OEM+ Treatment
                                -85 Nissan Bluebird Wagon: Project In the 'wings'
                                I<3OEM xD

Follow me on instagram: @cutlets93

Comment

Working...
                                X