Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 04:16 PM   #1
kamberkid
StanceWorks Visitor
kamberkid's Avatar
  • Join Date: Aug 2009
  • Location: East Seattle, WA
  • Posts: 133
  • User Status: Offline


Default ++**"Help me identify this wheel!" Thread.**++

4x100, 15x7, offset unknown. anyone know what these are?

__________________
http://www.flickr.com/r_sotelo
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:50 PM   #2
starbai
StanceWorks Regular
starbai's Avatar
  • Join Date: Feb 2010
  • Posts: 400
  • User Status: Offline


Default Great looking wheel--- what is it??

Hope my, what are these, who are these questions aren't getting annoying....

This is a really sharp looking wheel, and I have no idea what kind it is... tried finding more info on ti but wasn't able to... So figured I'd post it and see if any of you know what it is?

__________________
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:59 PM   #3
jasonklee
( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
StanceWorks OG
jasonklee's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jul 2009
  • Location: Bay Area, CA
  • Posts: 12,296
  • User Status: Offline
  • Contact this user:

    Send a message via AIM to jasonklee Send a message via Skype™ to jasonklee


Default **Help me identify this wheel! thread.**

Got a question to a certain wheel you don't know about and want it identified?

Post here.
__________________

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxer View Post
You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Last edited by jasonklee; 02-25-2010 at 04:03 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 05:57 PM   #4
HOLES
StanceWorks Visitor
HOLES's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2009
  • Location: Richmond, Va
  • Posts: 176
  • User Status: Offline


Default



Supposedly American Racing wheels. im looking for center caps/new barrels... anyone got any info on this wheel?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:18 PM   #5
ayfour99
StanceWorks Newcomer
  • Join Date: Feb 2010
  • Location: the empire state
  • Posts: 11
  • User Status: Offline


Default

i think the wheels on the audi are breyton wheels.. usually seen on bmw
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 08:02 PM   #6
starbai
StanceWorks Regular
starbai's Avatar
  • Join Date: Feb 2010
  • Posts: 400
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayfour99 View Post
i think the wheels on the audi are breyton wheels.. usually seen on bmw
dunno i dont think so unless they're discontinued:

dont see em' here:
http://www.breyton.com/felgen.html?&L=3

anyone got any other suggestions?
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:27 AM   #7
starbai
StanceWorks Regular
starbai's Avatar
  • Join Date: Feb 2010
  • Posts: 400
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbai View Post
Hope my, what are these, who are these questions aren't getting annoying....

This is a really sharp looking wheel, and I have no idea what kind it is... tried finding more info on ti but wasn't able to... So figured I'd post it and see if any of you know what it is?

I think these are the same wheels but in a different finish obviously.. .

does it help anyone identify it?


__________________
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 07:29 AM   #8
P78
Custom
StanceWorks OG
P78's Avatar
  • Join Date: Aug 2010
  • Location: Malinwa
  • Posts: 18,846
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbai View Post
I think these are the same wheels but in a different finish obviously.. .

does it help anyone identify it?

definately breytons

the owner of that car is on a forum i'm on
__________________
Floccinaucinihilipilification

Form is temporary, Shit is Constant.

  Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:40 PM   #9
peten
StanceWorks Newcomer
  • Join Date: Aug 2010
  • Posts: 3
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by P78 View Post
definately breytons

the owner of that car is on a forum i'm on
Yes they are Breyton LS Silver.

Here"s his topic
http://forum.cleaned.be/index.php?showtopic=90802&st=30
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:58 AM   #10
LuckyBoyOne3
BANNED
StanceWorks Lover
LuckyBoyOne3's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2009
  • Location: PacificNorthWest
  • Posts: 1,618
  • User Status: Offline


Default

kamberkid... those look like a wheel crager made in the early 90's... and Holes I think those are A.R.E. wheels.
__________________

  Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:55 PM   #11
Swo7pes
StanceWorks Newcomer
  • Join Date: Mar 2013
  • Posts: 7
  • User Status: Offline


Default

I know they look similar to the Work VS-XX but upon closer inspection they are not the same.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 05:43 PM   #12
residentevol
StanceWorks Visitor
residentevol's Avatar
  • Join Date: Mar 2010
  • Location: Germany
  • Posts: 105
  • User Status: Offline


Default

I bought these wheels from Rbwheels.com and they were advertised as "Work Equip Mesh" I have not been able to find one other picture or document to solidify the existence of these wheels...Can anyone confirm for me what exact type of work wheels these are?

I know they look similar to the Work VS-XX but upon closer inspection they are not the same....



  Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:40 PM   #13
jasonklee
( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
StanceWorks OG
jasonklee's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jul 2009
  • Location: Bay Area, CA
  • Posts: 12,296
  • User Status: Offline
  • Contact this user:

    Send a message via AIM to jasonklee Send a message via Skype™ to jasonklee


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by residentevol View Post
I bought these wheels from Rbwheels.com and they were advertised as "Work Equip Mesh" I have not been able to find one other picture or document to solidify the existence of these wheels...Can anyone confirm for me what exact type of work wheels these are?

I know they look similar to the Work VS-XX but upon closer inspection they are not the same....
Work Equip M1
__________________

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxer View Post
You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 08:02 PM   #14
denizb30
StanceWorks Visitor
denizb30's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2010
  • Posts: 50
  • User Status: Offline


Default

kamberkid they look like hayashi rare jdm wheel me thinks

http://www.hayashiracing.com/wheel/wheel.html


Last edited by denizb30; 03-15-2010 at 08:25 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:11 AM   #15
Dr.AK
Representing Deutschland.
StanceWorks OG
Dr.AK's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jun 2009
  • Location: near Cologne, Germany
  • Posts: 4,682
  • User Status: Offline
  • Contact this user:

    Send a message via AIM to Dr.AK Send a message via MSN to Dr.AK Send a message via ICQ to Dr.AK


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by denizb30 View Post
They're a bit similar, but the spokes don't match.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 04:19 PM   #16
Dlacey
StanceWorks Newcomer
  • Join Date: Apr 2013
  • Location: Montana
  • Posts: 10
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by denizb30 View Post
kamberkid they look like hayashi rare jdm wheel me thinks

http://www.hayashiracing.com/wheel/wheel.html

I believe These in the picture are rota bm8 alloys, but u could be right.
http://www.rotashop.co.uk/rota-bm8_c33741_270452.htm
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 12:27 PM   #17
LolPirate
StanceWorks Newcomer
  • Join Date: Jul 2013
  • Posts: 1
  • User Status: Offline


Default

I got these two wheels out of a storage unit, and would like to find two more and finish my set. However I have no idea who made them. I checked several major manufacturers already, and didn't have any luck. They are 15x8, 5 on 4.75 wheels. Can anyone help me out? Thanks. http://imgur.com/a/bHA73
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:02 AM   #18
residentevol
StanceWorks Visitor
residentevol's Avatar
  • Join Date: Mar 2010
  • Location: Germany
  • Posts: 105
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonklee View Post
But my lips look nothing like that....the face for sure looks the same..
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:14 AM   #19
LuckyBoyOne3
BANNED
StanceWorks Lover
LuckyBoyOne3's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2009
  • Location: PacificNorthWest
  • Posts: 1,618
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonklee View Post
+1 Work Equip M1 (Mesh)

By the way your specific set is famous... they are featured in the 2010 Ultimate Wheel and Tire Guide in the rare wheels section, congrats.
__________________


Last edited by LuckyBoyOne3; 03-17-2010 at 11:17 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:52 PM   #20
residentevol
StanceWorks Visitor
residentevol's Avatar
  • Join Date: Mar 2010
  • Location: Germany
  • Posts: 105
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
+1 Work Equip M1 (Mesh)

By the way your specific set is famous... they are featured in the 2010 Ultimate Wheel and Tire Guide in the rare wheels section, congrats.
thanks!! yeah I did some more searching and those are definitely it...Im stoked that I found something that was featured...I picked them out because I loved the look..had no idea they were that rare..
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:04 PM   #21
starbai
StanceWorks Regular
starbai's Avatar
  • Join Date: Feb 2010
  • Posts: 400
  • User Status: Offline


Default

ohh so their UK site has different wheels than their .com site... coolio. lol thanks!
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 01:57 PM   #22
bonkey
StanceWorks Regular
  • Join Date: Oct 2009
  • Posts: 237
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbai View Post
ohh so their UK site has different wheels than their .com site... coolio. lol thanks!
maybe this can help you too:
http://www.motoringunderground.com/f...ad.php?t=17476
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:10 PM   #23
panger
StanceWorks Visitor
  • Join Date: Jan 2010
  • Posts: 28
  • User Status: Offline


Default



some one help! a buddy of mine wants to pick these up but has no idea what they are???? thanks fellas
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:12 AM   #24
Rob Daddy
StanceWorks Newcomer
  • Join Date: Nov 2009
  • Posts: 16
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by panger View Post


some one help! a buddy of mine wants to pick these up but has no idea what they are???? thanks fellas

That is a KMC wheel
check their site i think its still being made
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 03:59 PM   #25
EThirtySicks
StanceWorks Addicted
EThirtySicks's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jul 2009
  • Location: Carver, MA
  • Posts: 862
  • User Status: Offline


Default




Can't find any info on these other than they're ATS wheels. Halp?
__________________

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars
  Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48 PM.