This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airforce bags maximum psi??

Hello, I've just installed an airlift 3p setup with airforce bags and I'm wondering what the maximum psi the bags can handle?

There's nothing in the box that tells you this.

Also, what psi do most people set their ride height at for daily driving?

Any help would be great thanks!

Im pretty sure there is a page that tells you the max pressure in the manual. I want to say they suggest 75 psi driving and 125 max.

I drive around 45 psi without any issues.

Comment

I just got air force bags on my c300 and the rear have to be at 100 psi minimum to clear fenders..

Comment

Airforce bags maximum psi

ok.. someone explain to me bags over coils... and post pictures.. i am guessing it is not a full bag set up..
        also.. who sells this? packages and such?
        thanks for the help..

Comment

Are you having issues with yours? I recently installed Air Force on mine however my rear psi is crazy like 120-145 and it wont lower at all. If I dump it the car will automatically raise it back to stock height

Comment

Originally posted by dav3f4nning View Post
            Im pretty sure there is a page that tells you the max pressure in the manual. I want to say they suggest 75 psi driving and 125 max.

I drive around 45 psi without any issues.
            ditto

Comment

Do you all have any suggestion on how to monitor the psi on an Accuair system?

Comment

Gauges?

Comment

I have the Airlift on my Lexus GS300

The guy who I got the car from told me to run it at 150 all the way around which seems wrong to me.

I will say that driving around at 150 bags seem good, I have had no issues at all.

I am going to start playing with lower pressures soon to see how I like it.

Comment

Working...
                  X