No announcement yet.

Who rides air daily?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every Single Day.. I have another car to drive but I prefer my xB and my work truck pretty much sits parked everyday haha

Comment

Looking to replace my moben coilovers with either Koni or Tokico struts... which do you recommend? I want a much softer/smoother ride.

... this is the second car i've had that has been bagged, never had any problems..I love being able to lift the car up whenever going up/down a steep driveway. I have the car slammed all the time whether i'm driving or parking and just a click of a button if I need to raise it up.
      Last edited by status:one; 01-10-2011, 07:45 PM.
      Chris Beardon
      statusone

Comment

I would use Koni personally. The ride is nice once you find the sweet spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Pasquale View Post
          I would use Koni personally. The ride is nice once you find the sweet spot.
          Thank you for your recommendation.
          Chris Beardon
          statusone

Comment

Chris -- you got a PM.. good to see you on here bro!

Comment

matt where did you get your bags from?

Comment

I want to bag my TL. . . . . just need to do more research

Comment

I **** my bags to be honest, I drive my car slammed and shit keeps happening. Maybe it's my psi ratings? 23 up front, 0 in the back? :\

Comment

Originally posted by andrewyfang View Post
                    I **** my bags to be honest, I drive my car slammed and shit keeps happening. Maybe it's my psi ratings? 23 up front, 0 in the back? :
                    Wait, what? You drive completely aired out in the rear?
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                    Originally posted by Jedidiah
                    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Not sure if troll...

Comment

i been on bags since oct. of 2001... run check valves for daily driving.

Comment

Originally posted by the dingo View Post
                          driven daily on Universal Aero Sport bags over HKS coilovers. It's pretty awesome.

i see ur car all the time around cumming, i love the colors

SuperStanceAlicious

Comment

New fronts are finally on

Comment

50psi up front 30 psi in the rears in Tri State area...tucking tires

Dont have pics but I will take some later

Comment

I have been on air since 99'. I also lived in MI till last year. I don't have a clue why anyone doubts running air in the winter?! I guess all the semi drivers probably pull all that crap off and go back to coils and hydraulic brakes for the cold. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Guys its completely fine to run year round on bags. even in the harshest of winters. We run the same lines and manifold set-ups on busses, ambulance, plow trucks, semi's, etc.... and they are everywhere. I can see some freezing issues, but with proper draining of the tank, and even running some air line anti freeze makes you unstoppable.

I used to have a bagged cobalt. It laid crossmember and I could drag the front mudflaps. It was awesome!!!

THese are a buddies 19's we used to do our ad shot with. Way to big for the cobalt.
                                Jesse Jenson
                                Air Lift Company
                                West Coast Sales Manager
                                jjenson@airliftcompany.com
                                www.airliftcompany.com

Comment

Working...
                                X