Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up from San Diego

Hey everyone,
    How's it going? A friend of mine told me to come check out this site to see everyone's cars/builds and not to mention was told it was good place to sell your cars. I currently have a 2003 BMW E46 M3 (for sale) and a 2008 BMW E90 M3 (slicktop and 6 speed). Thought I'd say what's up to everyone and I look forward to being part of this forum.

Welcome and post pics!

Welcome to S|W

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Originally posted by Blade81 View Post
      Hey everyone,
      How's it going? A friend of mine told me to come check out this site to see everyone's cars/builds and not to mention was told it was good place to sell your cars. I currently have a 2003 BMW E46 M3 (for sale) and a 2008 BMW E90 M3 (slicktop and 6 speed). Thought I'd say what's up to everyone and I look forward to being part of this forum.
      Would love to see pics of the e46 if you still have it.

Comment

Wag1 My Brother

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Where are the hangouts for the cool kids, with the cool cars, in San Diego?
            Last edited by You-Neek; 06-18-2017, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by You-Neek View Post
              Where are the hangouts for the cool kids, with the cool cars, in San Diego?
              I have not learned this either - partially because I'm usually too lazy to head out to evening meets. I usually hit up the La Jolla Cars & Coffee each month, and the older crowd with more expensive high end cars is up in Rancho Santa Fe each Saturday morning.
              Steve - now in San Diego!

Shoot My Car - Automotive Photography in SoCal

Comment

We just got back from a 4 day vacation in San Diego. It was great! The car watching was awesome.

Comment

Working...
                X