Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade for the Remotec?

Comment

someone in "identify this wheel" thread, was asking about them, you should shoot him a pm.
      -Instagram@jdjurhuus
      Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by 02jetguy View Post
          pm sent
          Go for it bud
          -Instagram@jdjurhuus
          Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

BUMP.

Those would look great in white.
            -Nick

Comment

Originally posted by M-System View Post
              how much do they weigh?
              Something absurd. I almost want to say 17.5 or 19lbs a piece. They are a super light wheel if I remember correctly.

Ollie I wanted them for my sisters car but im fuckin broke right now and can't swing them. Good luck though.

Comment

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
                Something absurd. I almost want to say 17.5 or 19lbs a piece. They are a super light wheel if I remember correctly.

Ollie I wanted them for my sisters car but im fuckin broke right now and can't swing them. Good luck though.
                Thanks man and you are correct. They are VERY light wheels. 17.X lbs I believe.

Beemerbuyer, you are so right. Hmmmm maybe I'll keep them.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

To be more exact: BBS RK II ,manufacturing Cast ,size 18 X 8,5 ,weight 23lbs.

Comment

I don't get it. ^

are you saying those wheels on ebay even compare to this set?

I don't know what those bolts are doing on the wheel & I don't think the offset is appealing. I don't think they look right or light. I don't think running 18's on track is optimal for an E36. i also don't think the finish properly defends BBS quality or that any potential buyer to this set would ever be considering those on ebay. I don't even think those will sell on ebay, but I'll keep track of it.

basicaly, . . . I know I'm a doin' a whole lotta 'thinkin' in this post, but I highly doubt anyone else would think those wheels on ebay could EVER compare to these.

Comment

nice rims man i wish i could have these on my car

Needs stance asap

Comment

Ollie, you sell these? To a guy named Aaron in Pittsburgh?

Comment

Yup

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Yeah, he posted that he got them over on the 'other' site. They look good. I think they are going to be powdercoated white in the very near future.

Comment

Working...
                            X