FS: 2003 Mercedes-Benz s55 AMG / Showroom Condition / Head Turner / Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2003 Mercedes-Benz s55 AMG / Showroom Condition / Head Turner / Mods

Up for sale is my incredible 2003 Mercedes-Benz s55 AMG. Garaged it's entire life and it definitely shows. The beautiful Cubanite Silver Metallic paint looks like new and has zero dings or dents, and the light grey leather interior looks incredibly clean and fresh. The car has close to 500 horsepower and has lots of power on tap anytime you need it. It always turns heads and I get thumbs up whenever I take it out.

This rare S Class has NO warning lights on. Runs, drives, and shifts like it should from the factory. Very comfortable to drive and it looks flawless. Featured on many vendor pages on the web & Instagram including, G2 caliper paint, Niche Road Wheels, Dr.Beasley's, etc, etc.. Car was also a feature vehicle at Cars and Coffee in La Jolla on 2/25/2017, which is a very humbling honor as it was on mainstage with brand new AMG cars and was 1 out of 17 picked to participate.

Car was just professionally detailed inside/out. Once completed, I applied Dr. Beasley's nano resin to the entire vehicle exterior. This means that for 2 years you do not need to wax it, and cleaning the car is a breeze. Not to mention that the car stays cleaner much longer! This process of detail and then ceramic coating is very expensive to have done and tedious. Here is a blog on the car:

S55 AMG protected with Dr. Beasley's Nano Resin for intense gloss, scratch resistance, & easy cleaning. Check out the gorgeous photos taken by SoCal Tires!

-Clean title
    -107,800 Miles
    -Recent valid smog with certificate
    -Current registration til 2018
    -Clean carfax no accidents, I'm the second owner
    -Power everything!
    -Ice cold A/C, blazing hot heater
    -Sunroof
    -Parking sensors front & rear
    -Self closing doors & trunk
    -Autofold exterior mirrors
    -Heated & Cooled front seats with lots of support adjustments
    -Dynamic front seats in which the side bolsters actively hold you while cornering
    -Double paned glass for a very quiet interior
    -Rear door shades
    -Electric rear windshield shade
    -Bose Sound
    -Steering wheel shifters
    -ABC sport suspension with electronic dampening & 2 position height control (works 100% perfect)
    -Navigation
    -6 disc cd changer
    -2 master keys

Some Upgrades:
    -Modified AMG exhaust (cabin is still very quiet)
    -White LED interior lighting
    -d2s HID bulbs matching parking lights
    -White LED parking lights
    -AMG aluminum pedals (OEM)
    -Clear front bumper lights
    -Professionally painted wrinkle black intake manifolds (surge tanks) with new OEM gaskets
    -Hydrodipped engine covers in "See no evil, hear no evil" theme ($$$)
    -20x9 Niche Essen Satin Black Rims with 235/35/20 Tires (RIMS & TIRES BRAND NEW)
    -20x10.5 Niche Essen Satin Black Rims with 255/35/20 Tires (RIMS & TIRES BRAND NEW)
    -Brake Calipers Professionally Refinished in gloss yellow with new AMG Decals
    -Lowered on adjustable lowering links (rides smooth as silk with the factory ABC suspension)

I have the master inquiry record from Mercedes-Benz that shows everything that was performed at the dealer over it's lifetime. Many new parts include 2 ABC suspension accumulators with new fluid and filters, supercharger bearing, belt tensioner, both serpentine belts, battery, crank position sensor, transmission electrical connector including OEM fluid and filter, front brakes, Mobil 1 oil changes, etc.

$15,500. Located in San Diego, CA. Shipping can be arranged at the buyers expense.

[IMG] photo DSC_0187_zpsclbgsbl3.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by bimmertrek; 04-17-2017, 01:14 PM. Reason: Sold

i dont even like benz, but something about this

Comment

Originally posted by DakarDario View Post
      i dont even like benz, but something about this

Comment

i would buy this if i had the cash

Comment

Car has been sold and will now be living on the east coast, in Maryland. Thanks to all interested parties!

Comment

Working...
          X