long time lurker, first time poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• long time lurker, first time poster

I knew my post count was low, but didn't realize that I hadn't had any posts until just now.

My name is Alex, and I'm from Nashville, TN, but now I'm living in the Louisville, KY, area. I've mostly messed around with E24s and E30s, though I have a W123, E38, some GM trucks, and a Dodge Magnum.

My main squeeze is my 83 635csi that I picked up in 2009 out of pure luck. Due to various life circumstances, it has been off the road for most of the last 6 years, but I'm slowly working at getting it more roadworthy. I'm in the process of repairing some front bumper damage and getting the suspension bushings lined out. Then I'll need to decide what I want to do for suspension. I've been going back and forth between coilovers and air for years. I'll probably end up at coilovers.

It definitely needs more low, looks like a 4x4 from the back end.

Photo library here:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Alex
    Last edited by loekaaz; 03-29-2017, 06:30 AM.

Hi Alex. Welcome.

I modified your post with an embedded picture taken from your PhotoBucket page.
    If you want to add more pictures, please add them like I did. PB has this easy to use link on the right side that allows you to directly copy the link of that picture which you can paste in your post.

regards,
    Lucas
    Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
    Originally posted by LCG
    High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Lucas, thanks for the mod. Honestly, I was being a tad lazy yesterday .

Here's some of the car when I first picked it up. The interior has always been my favorite part:

And an old pic of my W123:

I've since blacked out the headlight doors. I have a love/anti-love relationship with it, but whenever I try to sell it, I end up keeping it. I may try to sort out some worn steering parts this summer and get it road-worthy again. Long-term, I'll re-paint it, do euro coupe bumpers, cut a coil, figure out some different wheels, and tint the windows.

Looking forward to lurking more!

Alex

Comment

Love the interior, seats are excellent

Comment

Love me some shark !!

Comment

Looks mint, looking forward seeing your progress!
            sigpic
            - J.Sandell
            flickr
            Instagram @johansandell

Comment

Nice classic!
              Wellcome

Comment

These sharks are so badass, hope you get it back on the road soon.

Comment

Those seats look interesting :P

Comment

Working...
                  X