Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlekStena`s CLK from Austria

Hello people

My name is Vanja aka BlekStena,and I m a Croatian that recently moved to Austria to work as an enginner in a company, where we produce Cylinder heads for cars,from BMW,Porsche,Ford to GM,Kia etc.

Since the whole moving to another country was a big life change for me I decided to threat me with something nice, and that was my 2005 CLK , 5 cylinder Diesel.I know its a little old,but Mercedes coupe`s are timeless in my opinion ,dont you agree ?

Thats how it looks now,sitting on 18" inch AEZ Yacht wheels.About future plans ...well...more about that when I open a garage project

I totally agree with you

Sadly I think we are the only two with a CLK here. So I guess, welcome Vanja to the group haha!
    270 cdi's are great but underrated engines though. I have driven an ML 270 cdi last week and it pulled great. I can imagine that it will perform much better in a lighter car like a W209
    Lucas
    Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
    Originally posted by LCG
    High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Tnx for the welcome loekaaz.I checked your CLK thread and its awesome,both the thread and your clk

Now i wish a had bought an AMG, these bumpers look way batter.I hope i find some used for my clk.

Comment

Working...
      X