All Black E36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Black E36

Sup dudes it's been a while since I posted on here, it's been a mad busy time since moving to California haha.

Here's the E36 in the current state!

There's more amazing photos by Andrew and a hilariously true article from Mikey B on the front page, check it out!

Hope everyone's been doing well
    I dislike Byron.

I really like the style of the car (despite the ugly taillights), especially the rims look stunning.

But what I just find utterly awful is the difference between the surface of the overfenders and the rest of the car, for example when you look at the first picture. The surface of the overfenders is very uneven and undulating whereas the door looks very clean.

Maybe it's because I'm german and I my standards differ, but I could not accept it.

But as I said, styling if the car is sweet though.
    Tut DAS denn Not, dass der Karren so tief is?

Comment

That wavy surface thing is typical for glass fiber body panels. Very hard to get rid of unless you bog the shit out of it. And I didn't even notice the tails until you mentioned.

I like it
      Lucas
      Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
      Originally posted by LCG
      High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Looks good, the rivet on panels are subtle

Comment

Rice.

Comment

Jealous of the California life, car's looking awesome man!

3/96 Build Date, Montreal Blue, 304,310 miles and counting...

Comment

car is looking good man. love te's on our cars. trying to source a set myself right now.

Comment

Originally posted by MorganW. View Post
                car is looking good man. love te's on our cars. trying to source a set myself right now.
                I work for the largest Volk retailer in the country. Shoot me a PM if you wanna buy a new set. I might be able to track something down for you.
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I read the article earlier today. Very nice E36 you've got there, all the black looks good.

Comment

grats on article KK
                    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Gorgeous!:
                      1995 E36 Chaos Coupe
                      2000 E46 Touring
                      2006 E46 Coupe
                      2006 E46 ZHP Convertible

Comment

Same for me, love the wheel choice, how it sits and even the taillights.
                        But then the differing distances/offset between door and front fender (third picture)
                        makes me cringe... so sad because the car could look so clean...

Originally posted by gestanzed View Post
                        I really like the style of the car (despite the ugly taillights), especially the rims look stunning.

But what I just find utterly awful is the difference between the surface of the overfenders and the rest of the car, for example when you look at the first picture. The surface of the overfenders is very uneven and undulating whereas the door looks very clean.

Maybe it's because I'm german and I my standards differ, but I could not accept it.

Comment

Looks great man.
                          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                          2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

I'd rock that.

Good work, Khalil!

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by gestanzed View Post

I could not have said it better (except I'm not German, just particular) Nice concept overall though!

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Working...
                              X