2011 Audi A6 3.0t Prestige package Airlift 3p Vossen 20x10.5 VLE-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Audi A6 3.0t Prestige package Airlift 3p Vossen 20x10.5 VLE-1

2011 C6 Audi A6 3.0t supercharged Prestige Package. 109k miles Car has brand new Airlift 3p with performance air struts front and rear. Also has a USP intake for that amazing supercharger whine. Very well taken care of. Owned by 2 older men before me that must have done a lot of highway driving. Just had a fresh oil change and everything is in working order. Did new upper control arms when I installed the Airlift stuff about 5k miles ago. Full use of the trunk. Air is all hidden. Looking to get $15,000 or $16,000 on BN Vossen vle-1s 20x10.5 email me at mxracin660@yahoo.com or text at 207-659-0983.

car has:

30% tint done professionally
    airlift 3p management with performance struts all the way around
    444c compressor with 4 gal. airlift tank
    clear markers and blinker bulbs
    custom hood bra
    full interior and exterior LED bulbs
    USP C6 intake

Car has prestige package which includes nearly everything available from audi. heated wheel and seats. Lane assist, navi, s-line bumpers, back up camera, mmi with ipod hookup, and so on. Car does have 2 small dents under the custom hood bra.

Car shown on Rotiform wheels, but will come on stock wheels or can come with brand new Vossen VLe-1s if wanted.

If that's your house, then wow. beautiful setup. Car looks quite nice too. Clean and simple has always been classy

Comment

Originally posted by juntsky View Post
      If that's your house, then wow. beautiful setup. Car looks quite nice too. Clean and simple has always been classy
      Thank you! House is a place we rented for a couple weeks last summer. Beautiful place on an island by us, but not mine haha. Thanks again!

Comment

Beautiful car! Any shot with the VLE-1S?

Comment

Originally posted by M5MITH View Post
          Beautiful car! Any shot with the VLE-1S?
          Just test fitments so far.

Comment

bump

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
              X