No announcement yet.

Truck stuff and things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got my fan in this morning. its not very pretty but now that the big part is done i can tinker with it when i get time and make it look a bit better. still need to extend the temp sensor, and make a cover plate for the top. the brackets will most likely be changed. i was just too deep into the project to turn back and i needed to be able to drive the truck to work

Originally posted by BozoBubble
    Stance bug bites hard, man, you ain't gonna shake it.

Truck Build

Instagram: somestancekid

Comment

• got the fan brackets pulled off and made a cover plate that also holds the fan and radiator in place

Truck Build

Comment

• Mini trucking is good fun man. Keep up the progress!

Comment

• It's nice to see the bay getting cleaner, are you gonna move the battery inside the cab or else?

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruttolo View Post
            are you gonna move the battery inside the cab or else?
            Or else what?!?!
            Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeyRa View Post
              Or else what?!?!
              Elsewhere? ��
              I'm not schooled in english, sorry if it made no sense but I wasn't sure about how to say it LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruttolo View Post
                Elsewhere? ��
                I'm not schooled in english, sorry if it made no sense but I wasn't sure about how to say it LOL
                Haha, it's all good. I was attempting at making a bad joke.
                Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeyRa View Post
                  Haha, it's all good. I was attempting at making a bad joke.
                  Oh god I got it now! hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Bocks View Post
                    Mini trucking is good fun man. Keep up the progress!
                    thank you and will do!

Originally posted by Fruttolo View Post
                    It's nice to see the bay getting cleaner, are you gonna move the battery inside the cab or else?
                    life, money, and motivation keep holding me back haha eventually the battery will be moved to the bed, and the abs stuff will get deleted. next thing on the list is swapping out the water pump. the guy before me put jb weld on the heater hose fitting so i cant delete them. you can see the hose on the left side of the air filter. it does absolutely nothing.

Truck Build

Comment

• pretty eventful weekend

random pictures

water pump swapped to allow me to plug the heater hose. heater hose deleted, before cleaning

after cleaning (the firewall really shows how much better it looks)

put another screw in the middle of the fan cover

allens put in the water pump pulley, much better than stacks of washers to hold the pulley in place

Truck Build

Comment

• washed the truck, pulled a vacuum fitting that was leaking and put a pipe plug in, and lastly pulled the underhood light off since it didnt work. heres a random picture so this isnt just a text update

also i got dumb the other day and tried plastidipping one spoke on each wheel red. i **** it and i am working on getting it off.

Truck Build

Comment

• went to the junkyard and pulled a jeep steering shaft. mine dosnt feel too bad but, i figured why not grab one as a project. ive heard they are alot better than the stock rag joint style shafts. also snagged a gauge surround and some brackets/tailgate struts from a 2 door blazer to make my own hood strut kit. its really nice being able to just do small projects on this thing now. hopefully it stays that way!

Truck Build

Comment

• so the past week or so the truck started on and off running funny. i came to the conclusion that the cat was breaking apart. i tried sticked a hanger in it and breaking it up but that didnt help. so i decided id drive it and just see if the pieces would start falling out. the past two days its been substantially quieter and ball-less. so today i decided to cut the cat off. after crawling under the truck the second time i realized what the problem was lol

well after putting that 2 foot pipe on the truck it sounded like a damn harley and wasnt even fun to drive. so, this morning i woke up and went to buy a muffler. i bought a simple thrush and a turndown. the truck feels and sounds so much better than it has lately. no more constant backfire/pops (which is good even though they sounds super cool) but, its just as loud if not louder than before. only thing im not a fan of is theres a mild drone at idle-part throttle. it goes away so its not a huge deal but i may end up putting a small glasspack/resonator on to see if that cures it later.

if you look close my hanger is bolted to the seat bracket bolt. there was absolutely no where else to put it. hopefully i can find some one who can weld soon and ill try making oem style mounts for the exhaust. sadly no muffler shop will touch it now

Truck Build

Comment

• not a whole lot going on lately. had a stock s10 park by me so i grabbed this pic, and today i made up some headlight grilles from some spare mesh i had. gonna be switching up the headlight setup soon. also threw the bumper ends and lower valence back on. only gonna be temporary until i get a newer style s10 bumper that wraps around the whole front end.

Truck Build

Comment

• spent close to 16 hours this weekend building a wing. not completely done yet; need to make brackets and put on the center adjusters.

first attempt i used lexan since i couldnt find the steel i wanted, found out i just didnt look hard enough at lowes

second attempt using steel. i drilled and cut sooooo much to make this thing

Truck Build

Comment

Working...
                                X