No announcement yet.

Truck stuff and things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where you going to put the washer tank?

I have a Ranger. Almost the same color. Whenever something breaks I just get rid of it. Most of the interior is gone. AC and power steering will be gone soon. Watching your thread for ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by poondobber View Post
      Where you going to put the washer tank?

I have a Ranger. Almost the same color. Whenever something breaks I just get rid of it. Most of the interior is gone. AC and power steering will be gone soon. Watching your thread for ideas.
      washer tank is just removed, wont be going anywhere. since its a summer truck theres no real need for it. only time ive ever truly need washer fluid was in the winter when theres salt on the windshield.

ruined my tie rod project so i ended up having to order more. the parts should be here monday and if all goes well they will be on the truck and it will be legal that day as well. spacers should be here tonight and if so will go on tomorrow!

Originally posted by BozoBubble
      Stance bug bites hard, man, you ain't gonna shake it.

Truck Build

Instagram: somestancekid

Comment

• Originally posted by storey618 View Post
        washer tank is just removed, wont be going anywhere. since its a summer truck theres no real need for it. only time ive ever truly need washer fluid was in the winter when theres salt on the windshield.
        Ha. When I lived in MI I would run out of washer fluid in the winter. I ended up driving behind trucks to get the spray off their wheels.

Comment

• pretty eventful weekend; got the wheels painted, spacers on, and the new tierods on. everything was an ordeal though haha prepping wheels for paint took all day, my brother had to machine off an 1/8" from the spacers, and the tierods took all damn day to come in.

the plan was to get it legal yesterday but the tie rods took too long to come in. then, i was going to get it legal today but after test driving last night this happened so i spent my morning trying to fix it. planning on just waiting until this friday or next monday to get it legal. i still have some stuff to change up so i figure thats the smart adult thing to do.

Truck Build

Comment

they are 17x8.5 king germany k1000's (i think) does anyone know anything about these wheels? ive only seen one other set online and its in the stanceworks 3 spoke appreciation thread.
            3 Spoke fan boy to the rescue...
            Not much info about them...
            Kind of rare (3 sets i know of) but not that desireble, like most 3 spokes...
            Heykings were sort of cheap wheels in the '90s/'00s.
            Most of their stuff was made by OZ/Route, so pretty good manufactor.
            These are made by ETA BETA.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeBlue View Post
              3 Spoke fan boy to the rescue...
              Not much info about them...
              Kind of rare (3 sets i know of) but not that desireble, like most 3 spokes...
              Heykings were sort of cheap wheels in the '90s/'00s.
              Most of their stuff was made by OZ/Route, so pretty good manufactor.
              These are made by ETA BETA.
              thanks for the knowledge homie. would have loved to get them but, they just would have fit right. someday ill own 3 spokes though

went and bought myself an angle grinder yesterday, cut the front fender lips about every 1/2" and then beat them in. seemed to fix my horrible rubbing problem. heres a random picture because i cant stop taking them!

Truck Build

Comment

• finally got out with a good camera and took some okay pictures

Truck Build

Comment

• The stance is so righteous... get some vintage rolling stock, and you’d be Radwood material. This thing has come SO frickin’ far.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Yeah dude, stance looks so mean!

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

• Originally posted by BozoBubble View Post
                      The stance is so righteous... get some vintage rolling stock, and you’d be Radwood material. This thing has come SO frickin’ far.
                      Originally posted by Fruttolo View Post
                      Yeah dude, stance looks so mean!
                      thanks guys! more to come for sure, ive kind of slowed down now that its driveable but, i do have more projects to do. i think if i found some 18's, dropped the back another inch, and got rid of some of the camber this thing would sit perfect.

Truck Build

Comment

• found out last night that my headlight has 3 leds out so ive been looking all day for new ones. tossing around the idea of getting round housings, opinions?

Truck Build

Comment

• changed oil, messed with the alignment, and retorqued my spacers. all of which were much overdue! also lost one of my damn hubcaps, luckily it was the only one that was messed up

Truck Build

Comment

found out last night that my headlight has 3 leds out so ive been looking all day for new ones. tossing around the idea of getting round housings, opinions?

No roundies man, they look halfass to me

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

• finally got my crank pulley swapped this morning. it still shakes but the old one definitely had me optimistic it wouldnt upon inspection.

old

new

old

new

old center bolt

also swapped out my nearly blown headlight with a stock one. im having some strange slow blink/no blink issue with my turn signals so i figured that may be the problem. it wasnt. soon ill be ordering a new set of leds.

Truck Build

Comment

• Not so sure about the headlights, the black housing around them in that photo makes them look a little tacked-on. There’s probably a way to do them right, but I personally would go a different direction. It’s your truck, though.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X