• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That omp badge is the poorest quality replica logo I've ever seen LOL
    Steal that 5.3, yup

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

• yesterday i put the tow strap on, got the seat in the truck, one of the mirrors on and started the truck for the first time! just need to get the dash in, its proving to be quite difficult since i was dumb and just threw screws in a pile thinking i wouldnt put the dash back in.

Originally posted by BozoBubble
      Stance bug bites hard, man, you ain't gonna shake it.

Truck Build

Instagram: somestancekid

Comment

• accidental double post
        Last edited by storey618; 02-12-2018, 07:11 PM.

Truck Build

Comment

• not a big update, at all. bent some shit and got the breathers on. itll look much better once the valve covers are colormatched. after doing a bit more reading im really redebating sheetmetal dash because the damn thing refuses to go in.

Truck Build

Comment

• What's the giant thing on the driver's side wheel well? ABS crap? If yes I'd throw it in the junk bin

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruttolo View Post
              What's the giant thing on the driver's side wheel well? ABS crap? If yes I'd throw it in the junk bin
              Yea it's coming off. I'm just trying to finish one thing before I start another lol that's what overwhelmed me so much when the harness was out.

Truck Build

Comment

• spent part of the morning pulling the wiring and support bracket from the dash, bolted the bracket in the truck and finally had an epiphany as to how i would build my own dash. basically just gonna make some brackets from right below the windshield to the dash bracket. ill then lay down and rivet sheetmetal on top of it. obviously a bit more will go into it than that. last part of my morning was spent with my homie in the hospital so thats always super fun!

Truck Build

Comment

• Had to take a break from the damn dash
                  So I came up with this

Truck Build

Comment

• Freakin sweet...I love builds that have details like that. Some people would have went crazy and bought a different bumper or a big splitter or something and ruined the look...but that’s still somewhat subtle but also adds to the general vibe of the build. Nice.
                    sigpic

Comment

• got the dash bent up, painted the bumper (need one more can to finish it), primed the valve covers and crank pulley, then the truck made it out of the garage on its own...and got stuck again lol

Truck Build

Comment

• just placed an order for leaf springs, 2" blocks, coil springs, and poly leaf spring bushings. this way the truck will be lowered the proper way finally! when i install all that i will put the new wider axle in so there will be less tuck in the rear. from there i might end up deciding i need spacers. anyways heres a pic of the truck from when i first put the zq8 wheels on, im gonna be painting them silver soon because this looked much better than it does now

Truck Build

Comment

• Originally posted by BozoBubble View Post
                          Freakin sweet...I love builds that have details like that. Some people would have went crazy and bought a different bumper or a big splitter or something and ruined the look...but that’s still somewhat subtle but also adds to the general vibe of the build. Nice.
                          thanks homie, i was trying to stay subtle

Originally posted by Alen
                          dope af
                          thank you!

Truck Build

Comment

• This thing needs white nascar style wide steelies really bad IMHO
                            And front widened control arms for some camber ;D

Comment

• Turned the truck around today, bro snapped this pic and I thought it was funny so here you go. Definitely a better pic of the front bumper!

Truck Build

Comment

• went to the junkyard this past saturday and grabbed a few things; grille emblem, headlight bezels, and some grille clips

last night i wrapped the emblem

heres my old bezel next to one of the new ones, my old one was super bent for some reason

random pic of the truck with the new emblem

then i spent the rest of my morning swapping in my new springs. the driver side sits just where it did with the cut springs, the passenger side however needs to come back out so i can cut it to fix the chevy lean. i just want to drive it a bit to have it settle so i dont cut too much.

im trying to really bust ass this week so i can possibly get the truck plated and insured!

Truck Build

Comment

Working...
                                X