FS: OZ Mito 17x8, 17x9.5 with Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: OZ Mito 17x8, 17x9.5 with Tires

17" OZ Mito Two-Piece Wheels with Continental ExtremeContact DW Tires. Wheels are 5x130 bolt pattern. Fronts are 8" and rears are 9.5". I apologize I do not know the offsets, however I can tell you that they fit my 964 C4 perfectly with no need for spacers.

Purchased these wheels from a from a fellow Rennlist member a couple years ago. Disassembled them, had the centers professionally stripped and ceramic polished. Then stripped and polished the lips, and repainted the barrels black. The hardware was then stripped, polished and powdercoated gold. Centers and the lips were further hand polished, then coated with three coats of mint wheel wax. Wheels were then reassembled, hardware torqued to factory specifications used lock-tite.

Tires are Continental ExtremeContract DW. Fronts are 225/45 ZR17, Rears are 255/40 ZR17. There is good tread left on all tires, no patches, plugs, or issues.

Ran this setup on my 964 for approximately two months last year. Put them on in October and took them off for the winter in late December. They fit the car with now issues, rubbing or etc.

Asking $1900 for both wheels and tires. $1700 for just the wheels.

Please email at: Gorhamjb@gmail with any questions. I check my email far more than I am on here.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Pkblu; 04-06-2017, 12:09 PM. Reason: Price Drop!

Price Drop!

Comment

Removed the tires, and up on eBay now.
      Last edited by zoo; 05-04-2017, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Wheels are posted on Ebay now. Open to negotiating on price and shipping with members here.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/152535516988?_mwBanner=1

Comment

Wheels are posted on Ebay now. Open to negotiating on price and shipping with members here.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/152535516988?_mwBanner=1

Comment

Price drop! Asking $1500 not including shipping.

Comment

Looking for some OZ Mito's for 911, still have these?

Comment

Pics of what they looked like on your 964?

Comment

Working...
                X