Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morgan from NC. Same username on Vortex.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morgan from NC. Same username on Vortex.

Hey all. Long time lurker and I figured I would finally go ahead and make an account. Hardcore water-cooled Volkswagen dude, but will be making the switch to BMW this coming Monday. I'll post some pics of my previous cars later as well as the new car when I pick it up. Just a run down of the oldies from first to last.

'02 GTI, '91 GLI, '99 A4, '85 GTI, '06 GLI, and soon to be '99 323i.

All of them were OEM+ styled and clean although the A4 was a bone stock daily driver. Might know some of you from Vortex, but hoping to make some new friends on here as well

Need pics of the cars man

Welcome to S|W

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Comment

The various stages of my MK5. The Sawblades were last year and the Monoblocks and Pie Plates were this year. Only ran the Audi wheels for two days before I totaled the car. Still need to find pictures of my MK2's.

And a couple of the new car. Full M3 aero, factory hardtop, Depo head/tail lights, static on E60 wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a clean e36! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE no unnecessary bacon fenders. Looks good with the hardtop too

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Damnit. Not only is it an e36, but it's a vert with a hardtop. Damnit again.

Comment

Originally posted by R2dmax View Post
              Looks like a clean e36! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE no unnecessary bacon fenders. Looks good with the hardtop too
              haha it rides super stiff so there is no bacon causing bouncing so don't worry. Just felt like throwing the SN decal on since I work for them. And thanks Brian I love it

Comment

Vert with a hardtop is always a good look
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  Vert with a hardtop is always a good look
                  thats what i'm saying. honestly before i bought this car i was super against convertibles in general, but the e36 is timeless and having such a rare oem option is super cool.

Comment

Working...
                  X