No announcement yet.

The Amazing Race: Fitness Thread / Work-Out Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hah I have those under wear. Wanna cuddle?

Comment

• Been sicker than hell the last 5 days. I **** this shit.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        Been sicker than hell the last 5 days. I **** this shit.
        drink more Jameson
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• down to 245.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Havent lifted since before xmas. And Im moving across the country this weekend. Which means that I get to sign up at a new gym with all the resolutioners. Hooray!

Comment

• I've only noticed a couple new people at my gym lastnight. Came and worked out for 5min and left. lol

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                I've only noticed a couple new people at my gym lastnight. Came and worked out for 5min and left. lol
                that would be awesome! Im going to join an LA Fitness because its between work and home. And those places are always fucking busy

Comment

• So im currently at 245, Still sorta dieting. Still going 6-days a week to the gym. I want to get down to 200 -210ish by the end of March. So Looks like ECA stack time again. Hopefully time I can make it further then a week.

Comment

• I gotta get motivated to go to the gym, but coming home from work at Walgreens really drains me to the point of not wanting to do anything. At least when Spring semester starts at CSUN I can work out there.
                    '94 Nissan Altima GXE
                    '00 Ford Mustang GT | Domestic-Bunny

I make music and gaming videos in Cali. @ktfright

youtube.com/ktfright | ktf.bandpage.com

Comment

• So I spent $25 and bought Arnold's Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding (the revised edition).

Pretty cool book so far. I'm about 100 pages in so far and it's an 800 page book. Lots and lots of good info. I haven't even hit the work out chapters yet but I've skimmed them and there is so much info.

I turn 26 in just under 6 months so my goal is to try and have a 6-pack by then or be fairly close to it. Depending on how the winter turns out and how much I end up skiing, some weekends might be spent doing light/moderate cardio in the gym or out on the slopes. Skiing absolutely blasts the quads.

Diet is still pretty damn strict and I am going to keep it that way. I don't drink, unless it's a rare occasion, and I feel a huge difference in just the overall way I feel.

Basic overall goal is just proportionate aesthetics. Not too big, not ridiculously lean, just a solid size/build. I know I'm a long way off, but you've gotta have a goal in mind.

My upper body is developing really well, but I feel my quads are lacking a bit. I also feel my forearms are a touch too small compared to my calves, so that's something I am going to work on as well.

Also, my weight is right around the low 190's.

I took 2 weeks off around Christmas, ate what I wanted and drank heavily, and gained almost 10 lbs. Not going to do that again anytime soon. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• im at 255 right now. Fuck. OMW to the gym right now lol

Comment

• 3 days later, 8lbs down. Let me see If I can continue On this pace. I'm trying to cut down to 200-205 by the end of March. Im down to 1700ish Calories a day on this meal plan
                          Meals
                          #1 couple pieces of Meat and a protein shake when I wake
                          #2 Couple pieces of Raw Broccoli and Cauliflower. A Carrot
                          #3 Protein Shake
                          #4 Meat or Poultry, and some cooked Veggies
                          #5 Before Sleep after workout Smoothie, 1/2 cup of Frozen Blueberries, 1Tbsp of Non fat BB yogurt, 2 strawberries 1 scoop of Protein Whey, and 1tsp of Creatine and some water to dilute the thickness. Comes to around 300Cal for the smoothie. 40G of Protein and Very low Fat.
                          Last edited by benz88; 01-16-2014, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Sitting at 243. God damn this diet rocks haha

Comment

• So was everyones New years Resolutions in here to quit? Its echoing lol

Comment

• Started again last week. Just moved across the country, so Dec and the first part of Jan I totally slacked on my lifting and eating. Lost a lot of weight on all my lifts, but that will be short lived. Back on the road for a 500 pound squat and deadlift and 315 bench

Comment

Working...
                                X