The Amazing Race: Fitness Thread / Work-Out Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fools are beefed up.

i just bought a whole new batch of supps today.

methyl 1d
    T-911 stacked
    NaN0 vapor pre workout
    whey pro gainer complex.

wouldve went with tren extreme to stack with t-911 for PCT but i cant find it anywhere anymore or its too expensive when i do find it.

ill post up measurements and everything later. depending on when this stuff gets to me!

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

I just kicked nano out of my regiment. Shits weak.

I'm in the process of kickin on my supplements. Stickin to just protein.

Comment

really? ive heard good and bad. i went to buy it yesterday and it was way too expensive at GNC. its only 29 online.

i think i might get this different shit but the named slipped my mind. its a great preworkout

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

yo btw sean. check out Wheycheap.com

they have a new deal everyday for stupid cheap prices. yesterday they had a 5lb tub of whey 100% for $20

they always have good supps come up as well as protein

Widebody B6 build

Comment

NaNO vapor is cool for the first couple weeks, maybe even a month. Then it doesn't do shit, and I kept using it for months because I was afraid if I stopped my workouts would suck. Then I sacked up and stopped and haven't noticed a difference in the gym.

Comment

yea. its hard to find a good pre workout because those shits are all caffeine

Widebody B6 build

Comment

Originally posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
                fools are beefed up.

i just bought a whole new batch of supps today.

methyl 1d
                T-911 stacked
                NaN0 vapor pre workout
                whey pro gainer complex.

wouldve went with tren extreme to stack with t-911 for PCT but i cant find it anywhere anymore or its too expensive when i do find it.

ill post up measurements and everything later. depending on when this stuff gets to me!
                The onlything that works like sauce is sauce. All that other stuff is a waste of time. Carbs, and calories and quality workout > all
                chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

okay. finally starting this up!

Starting size: 194lb 5'11

The Goal: well, i already put on a good amount of mass on my last cycle, which was my goal. This time im trying to lean down while getting stronger. dont really want to get too much bigger because it will effect me playing baseball. So ill be doing more "explosion" exercises as well as cardio everyday.

the goods:

the tool (ive always been pretty stocky):

the log:
                  Last edited by BreakMyWallet; 10-12-2009, 12:16 AM.

Widebody B6 build

Comment

only been on my products for 2 days. but the preworkout stuff feels great while at the gym! definitely makes it more intense

... if anyone cares. lol

Widebody B6 build

Comment

Pre workout will stop workin shortly, don't worry. Its just an over glorified energy drink.

Comment

haha. well that was the case with the nano vapor as well as noxplods crap.

but ive heart great things about overdose. well see how it is in 3 weeks or so.

if i can get in 2 solid weeks of an intense workout then im good with that. plus i got it for 14.99 on wheycheap.com

Widebody B6 build

Comment

btw, you feeling better bro? i know you were sick for a little bit. back to workin out?

Widebody B6 build

Comment

Thought id share...my brother is now trying to put on bodyfat. He went in and isnt even 4% fat so im kinda scared what im at cause im leaner then he is.
                            chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

Originally posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
                              btw, you feeling better bro? i know you were sick for a little bit. back to workin out?
                              Yea i was back in the gym the following week.

We were at the hospital and the nurse told me, "take it easy on the gym for a while"

then courtney said, "see you have to stay out of the gym!"

Followed by me, "Nope, she said take it easy, I'll just lift a little lighter"

haha, so as soon as I could get out of bed, I went to the gym.

Comment

atta boy.

my stuff seems to be working well.

strength seems to be a tad greater. getting through sets a little easier and lost 4 lbs

Widebody B6 build

Comment

Working...
                                X