No announcement yet.

The Amazing Race: Fitness Thread / Work-Out Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sounds like its going to be a good race...I was 164 today and Sean was 174...
    chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

Off to the gym, I still need a tape so I can get my measurements soon!

Comment

I'm heading in about ten. I am getting back on the old workout with a friend of mine...gotta get back to where i was

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

I may have to drop out of the race. Depending how things go in the morning, I might be checkin in to the hospital.

I'll keep ya posted via text message, Russell

Comment

Hope everything is ok....If you have to drop out man its cool, After all this is about health anyways.

Comment

you better be alright sean

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                I may have to drop out of the race. Depending how things go in the morning, I might be checkin in to the hospital.

I'll keep ya posted via text message, Russell
                Fuckin A. Weren't kidding about your head killing you huh????

Comment

Just got out of the Hospital, CT scan didnt show anythin major so I've got some pills and they recommended that I take it easy on my lifting.

I still plan on goin daily, however I wont be pushing myself quite as hard

Comment

good deal

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      Just got out of the Hospital, CT scan didnt show anythin major so I've got some pills and they recommended that I take it easy on my lifting.

I still plan on goin daily, however I wont be pushing myself quite as hard
                      Good thing! Im glad you are thinking too. Most guys get so wrapped up in lifting they hurt something and are flat out done. Its important to be safe and smart about it so you can do it long term.

Comment

The pills I have aren't working. Haven't been out of my bed in 2 days. Whenever I stand up I get dizzy as fuck, threw up today.

Fuck this.

Comment

Whats your diet like?

Comment

This week? Toast

Comment

Sean....motivation

My brother on the right, Cant remember the guys name on the left but hes +7lbs on my brother. My bro is out in vegas for work and wound up staying in the same hotel as Dexter Jackson and lifted with Ronnie Coleman today. I guess at the pool it was like an olymia preview.

Tomorrow the olympia !!!

Comment

I started working out 3,5 years ago.

Was 198lbs when I started, now at 243lbs (@ 6'3'' height).

Done mostly building mass and not definition. I've gotten a little dryer, but I want to bulk up much more before I'm really gonna focus on definition.

So I don't look very muscular if you see me in the flesh.

*Click Sigpic For Journal*

Comment

Working...
                                X