No announcement yet.

The Amazing Race: Fitness Thread / Work-Out Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahah. I think if I really went all out, I could deadlift maybe 435. Meanwhile a 500 squat is no problem. Ive been trying to work a little more on my bench lately.
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• also, Ive been ranting all day about how much I **** youtube/IG fitness chicks
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I'd tag a few of the IG/youtube chicks. If I found a chick who was into cars and the gym i'd be set lol

Also working on my bench. Im at 265x5 right now. Today was a 5yr anniversary of my gym so they had abunch of neat free drinks and food. Also had a 1RM bench contest, they tried to get me in when it was already at 365 hahaha
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Chest day

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Bringing this back from the dead:

Still reading through it all. I've been a competitive powerlifter since 2012. Last year was my best year to date. Haven't had much time to compete this year.

Best Lifts RAW 560/360/585
            Best Lifts Single ply 625/480/660

I've got dozen or so State Records in 3 Federations and a few National Records. Last year my 660 Deadlift finished the year Ranked 5th in the Nation and 13th in the world in my class.

When I lifted to just try and get big. DoggCrapp was my go too. Excellent program and I still use part of it today.

Powerlifting Programs I use are 531, 10/20/Life and the Maryland Powerlifting Bench program.

I've been collecting different strength programs for years.

Here is a page full of useful programs. These are either spreadsheets or online form based. You can print all of these off with your daily numbers to hit. Hope it helps someone.

2010 Wide Body Dodge Charger

Comment

Working...
            X