This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airlift 3p vs 3h...opinions

Hey. This is my first post to the forums...and hopefully this will be the best place to get my question answered. So recently, I purchased an airlift 3p kit: 3p, 4gal tank, 2 viair 444c compressors, and d2 struts/bags. I wont have it installed until May, so I still ahve some time to upgrade if I decide to.

So my question is, should I upgrade to the 3h kit?
    I am new to air suspension so sorry if my question sounds a bit stupid

I have a 2013 Honda cr-z (2900 lbs). its a 2 seater and the only other passenger is my fiancee who is like 115, 120lb...Im 175. I don't carry too much cargo...just a few groceries and a piece of luggage every now and then.

When I was at the shop putting my order in, they asked me these kind of scenarios, and they said that the 3p would be fine for me. After watching videos, I feel like I may be a little ocd about not having an even ride height. I know the airlift 3h auto adjusts for weight, and the readout on the remote will show exact height measurements.

So thanks for anybody that can help. Here's my car as it sits now...im tired of breaking front lips, and side skirts....and not being able to go into parking lots.

3P is fine. As long as you get it calibrated properly (the system has a walk through) you will still have some auto-height management, it will just be pressure based.

@cmdshft
    2003 VW GTI 1.8T Silverstone
    Air Lift 3P / Eurocustoms Stg 2 K03s

Comment

Working...
    X