This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    When did I say I was opposed to drilling on American soil? America NEEDS to decrease its dependence on foreign oil, no matter what party you belong to, you must agree with that.
    How about we stop borrowing from China to keep our bloated government going?

American is the land of opportunity, not entitlement, unfortunately the current administration fails to see that.
    The world is seldom simple, and life is never easy.

Comment

And the last administration was no better, what America needs right now, is for the economy not to collapse, borrowing money from foreign governments is no new concept to the US.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        And the last administration was no better, what America needs right now, is for the economy not to collapse, borrowing money from foreign governments is no new concept to the US.

Comment

This is going to end with this.

Would you have rather let some of the biggest banks IN THE WORLD, fail, which would have sent the world economy into a dramatic collapse? No one wants that. The banks were allowed to did by several previous administrations, but there could have been a point that the government stepped in, in the past 8 years to help slow that. I am just saying, the entire "Let's blame Obama for the current state of the economy," mentality needs to stop, this is the product of several administrations failing to look ahead and see what the future may be. Any president in Obama's current position, would be scrutinized down tot what color socks he/she was wearing. At this present moment in time, being the president of the United States of America, is one of the toughest jobs anyone could have. And rather than just saying "He isn't helping America," how about the citizens of America step up, and tell their senators and congressmen/women what they want to see happen, and try to make it throw this crisis as a single nation working together, not a nation divided right down the middle of democrats vs republicans, because quite frankly, there are people in Congress who are acting like straight up 2 year olds.

And this is where this debate ends, we have both said our piece and that is all.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            This is going to end with this.

Would you have rather let some of the biggest banks IN THE WORLD, fail, which would have sent the world economy into a dramatic collapse? No one wants that. The banks were allowed to did by several previous administrations, but there could have been a point that the government stepped in, in the past 8 years to help slow that. I am just saying, the entire "Let's blame Obama for the current state of the economy," mentality needs to stop, this is the product of several administrations failing to look ahead and see what the future may be. Any president in Obama's current position, would be scrutinized down tot what color socks he/she was wearing. At this present moment in time, being the president of the United States of America, is one of the toughest jobs anyone could have. And rather than just saying "He isn't helping America," how about the citizens of America step up, and tell their senators and congressmen/women what they want to see happen, and try to make it throw this crisis as a single nation working together, not a nation divided right down the middle of democrats vs republicans, because quite frankly, there are people in Congress who are acting like straight up 2 year olds.

And this is where this debate ends, we have both said our piece and that is all.

well put....
            *~* Yamaguchi-gumi Syndicate Member #59,005 *~*
            // Bippu-Car \\

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl View Post
              well put....

We finished this you dummy driftgirl.

Comment

uh, I dont know you dude...save the names for ur girlfriend or moms.

anywayz, this was a pretty good debate that "ended well". It's really refreshing to see a couple people who actually "understand" how things work.
                *~* Yamaguchi-gumi Syndicate Member #59,005 *~*
                // Bippu-Car \\

Comment

The dummy comment was unecessary.
                  -Brandon-

Comment

Originally posted by Streetlight View Post
                    Um, Clinton rode the wave of Regan, All of Regans policies made the 80's prosper and not a recession in sight. It was during Clinton that NAFTA was ratified.... Also, he knew about 9/11 but was too busy sticking a cigar in some bimbos ass to care.

RAND/RON PAUL 20 mother fucking 12

Just saying.....

Comment

.. Too funny Em.

He is a young kid who doesn't know any better for what it's worth

Comment

anywayz, this was a pretty good debate that "ended well". It's really refreshing to see a couple people who actually "understand" how things work.
                        I was just kidding, I meant no harm...(why would I use dummy as a real insult anyway)

Originally posted by XeRo View Post
                        Um, Clinton rode the wave of Regan, All of Regans policies made the 80's prosper and not a recession in sight. It was during Clinton that NAFTA was ratified.... Also, he knew about 9/11 but was too busy sticking a cigar in some bimbos ass to care.

RAND/RON PAUL 20 mother fucking 12

Just saying.....
                        The past 8 years were George W, not Clinton lol
                        Last edited by Streetlight; 09-03-2010, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Right but if you saw the picture you would understand that Clinton was on the left and Bush on the right.

Comment

Right but if you saw the picture you would understand that Clinton was on the left and Bush on the right.
                            It's copyright 2009~ that's Obama

Comment

That looks nothing like Obama, he's way too white. unless Obama is on the right...which looks like bush but blacker.....LOL fail. I'll be back ima go slit my wrists.

Comment

That looks nothing like Obama, he's way too white. unless Obama is on the right...which looks like bush but blacker.....LOL fail. I'll be back ima go slit my wrists.
                                It also comes from Red State, a conservative website, trust me it's Obama, no matter how bad the cartoon is

Comment

Working...
                                X