19' Rotiform IND-T Polished Copper Finish Wheels 19x10 Et35 5x112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19' Rotiform IND-T Polished Copper Finish Wheels 19x10 Et35 5x112

Up for sale is a set of Rotiform IND-T wheels with a custom finish.. All four wheels are the same and have the following measurements:
    19x10 all the way around(19' diameter and 10'wide)
    Offset +35
    Hub Bore 66.5
    These wheels have a polished copper custom finish with clear coat.

s-l1600 (7).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg

I had the wheels on my 2005 Audi S4 for the spring and summer season putting 5,000 miles or less on them. They are in great condition still with a few minor flaws which I have posted pictures of. One wheel has a small nick on the outer lip from the tires being mounted. The nick is probably an eight of an inch, not big at all. Then the two wheels I had on the rear have some scraping to the inner lip of the barrels from rubbing my strut guards when I dropped in and out of my driveway. My car is lowered to the ground and with this aggressive fitment, I added 5mm spacers to keep this from happening more. Anyone planning to run these wheels and are lowered will probably experience similar issues. Doesnt affect the appearance or performance of the wheels whatsoever. The two pictures below show the flaws i mentioned. I can provide more pictures upon request.

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

The current tires on the wheels are Nankang NS-20 225/35/19. They are rather worn on the inside because of my excessive camber and bad alignment. I will be removing the tires for sale unless someone close by buys the wheels and can pick them up. Leaving the tires on will inflate shipping costs. With the condition the tires are in, it's not worth the extra money. Plus they are cheap tires to begin with. I would recommend getting the wheels rebalanced after tires are mounted.

I am going to cross list these wheels on vwvortex, audizine, ebay and instagram.

These wheels cost me $1900 plus shipping brand new on year ago. I am willing to include the 66.5 to 57.1 hub rings I used for free. Because they are used and have a couple flaws, I will start the price off at $1550.

They will ship UPS or FedEx depending on the location of the buyer.

If you would like more information, pictures of fitment questions just let me know and I'd be glad to assist you to the best of my ability
    Last edited by Stanced_B6S4; 02-13-2017, 09:42 AM.

Price

$1550 shipped OBO

Comment

Still available?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWeirdo View Post
        Still available?
        Yes they are

Comment

where are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by amb_e400 View Post
            where are you located?
            Kokomo, IN 46902

Comment

Do you have more pics? Please send. Pics of wheels and pics of wheels on car would be great. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by amb_e400 View Post
                Do you have more pics? Please send. Pics of wheels and pics of wheels on car would be great. Thank you.
                Send me your email or phone number
                My email is lancejay1847@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                X