No announcement yet.

Another classic bimmer build thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every time I see that wheel I like it more. Thge car is beautiful man, great job.

Comment

Looking good! I really miss my old E34. Calypso looks so good on them too.

Comment

Originally posted by Krab View Post
        The MKs do look nice on this car, but is the wiper switch is installed incorrectly?

If You ever decide to install wood trim in that nice interior, I have spare glove boxes from the Silbergrau interior
        Are you sure ? I think it's installed correctly, am I wrong ?

I would love wood trim, but it's really hard to find parts for the silbergrau interior... I'd like to find 2 rear door panels first of all, because on mine the leather has shrunk on some places...

Originally posted by Villamarin View Post
        Every time I see that wheel I like it more. Thge car is beautiful man, great job.
        Thank you my friend, I try to do my best !!

Originally posted by RVAE34 View Post
        Looking good! I really miss my old E34. Calypso looks so good on them too.
        Thank you ! E34 are such good and nice cars, I love mine !!!
        525i E34 build thread
        325is E36 build thread

Comment

Really love this e34 but why are there still no center caps on the wheels?

Mayby i read past it but i think it would look better with them!

Love the work you did already!

Comment

Originally posted by ruittie View Post
            Really love this e34 but why are there still no center caps on the wheels?

Mayby i read past it but i think it would look better with them!

Love the work you did already!
            Haha you're right mate, still no center caps because the original ones (MK Motorsport) are fucked, and they ask me about 100$ for 4 stickers... So I might want to do something custom, but I still don't know what I really want... If you guys have ideas I'm hearing you !!!

PS : On the last pictures the center metal part isn't present on the front rim because I lost the screw Need to find a replacement one

PS number 2 : If a moderator reads this message, is it possible the change the title of the topic ? If yes, please PM me Thanks !!
            Last edited by djlowd; 03-29-2017, 02:40 AM.
            525i E34 build thread
            325is E36 build thread

Comment

Check this link:

It's dutch so you can't read it i think. But this guy made some custom center caps mayby you can make contact with him.
              He did it with 3D Printing (i hope u know what i mean) mayby you can get some advice or something like that!?

Comment

Look here: https://i.wheelsage.org/image/format...election_1.jpg

Your wiper switch is positioned unlike all other E34s I have ever seen, but I'm more surprised of how did anyone manage to get it to be there in such position. Correct me if I'm wrong, but as an E34 owner, I spot things like these!

Comment

I love that red and those wheels look surprisingly good on the e34 chassis

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                  I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

I finally managed to find what was the cause of random stalls and electrical mistakes on the car... One of the coils was leaking, and the spark was directly going to the ground on the engine, making the whole electrical system erraticly working... Anyway, after 5 months, the problem is solved !

Little picture, still waiting for the center caps !

525i E34 build thread
                    325is E36 build thread

Comment

Nice interior work.

1990 Honda Civic Wagon - SOLD
                      1997 BMW 318i Vert
                      1992 Mercedes Benz 300e - SOLD
                      1970 Mercedes Benz 250
                      1976 Volvo 242DL

Comment

Here is the find of the day :

Seven original AC Schnitzer Type I Monoblock wheels, each in 17x8.5 +13 offset, for 300€... Couldn't resist to buy them, even if I don't know at the moment what I will do with them
                        525i E34 build thread
                        325is E36 build thread

Comment

Hey guys,

I'm going to buy a complete M5 body kit (front + rear bumper, side skirts) for the 525 tomorrow... Will post some pictures here ! I think it'll be perfect on the car
                          525i E34 build thread
                          325is E36 build thread

Comment

Should look good man

1963 850 - 1408cc, 45DCOE, 'S' 7.5" brakes, 6-point cage, blasted, Velo GPT-2's, rear beam

Comment

Ready to be sent to the paint shop !! Can't wait !

I'm also giving a little treatment to my 325is E36... Maybe I should open another thread ?

525i E34 build thread
                              325is E36 build thread

Comment

My M-Technic parts are coming back from the paintshop tomorrow, can't wait... Pictures incoming tomorrow evening !!!
                                525i E34 build thread
                                325is E36 build thread

Comment

Working...
                                X