Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Another classic bimmer build thread

Thank you guys !! Maybe I'll give it a try with some spacers, but I don't want too much rubbing so....

Two random pictures of the garage

Yesterday I started the replacement of every front axle parts

My best friends of the night

I tried the car yesterday night for the first time after front axle parts replacement, no more vibrations on the steering wheel, I'm so fuckin' happy !!

Sunny day down there in France today ! I decided to start by cleaning the leather...

Hot water + Marseille soap :

Meguiar's Gold Class + microfiber :

Then I decided to polish the wheels again, and this time I protected them with a coat after :

Engine bay cleaning :

Chillin' :

Final result :

Last edited by djlowd; 03-29-2017 at 02:39 AM.

The MKs do look nice on this car, but is the wiper switch is installed incorrectly?

If You ever decide to install wood trim in that nice interior, I have spare glove boxes from the Silbergrau interior

Every time I see that wheel I like it more. Thge car is beautiful man, great job.

Looking good! I really miss my old E34. Calypso looks so good on them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Krab View Post
    The MKs do look nice on this car, but is the wiper switch is installed incorrectly?

If You ever decide to install wood trim in that nice interior, I have spare glove boxes from the Silbergrau interior
    Are you sure ? I think it's installed correctly, am I wrong ?

I would love wood trim, but it's really hard to find parts for the silbergrau interior... I'd like to find 2 rear door panels first of all, because on mine the leather has shrunk on some places...

Quote Originally Posted by Villamarin View Post
    Every time I see that wheel I like it more. Thge car is beautiful man, great job.
    Thank you my friend, I try to do my best !!

Quote Originally Posted by RVAE34 View Post
    Looking good! I really miss my old E34. Calypso looks so good on them too.
    Thank you ! E34 are such good and nice cars, I love mine !!!

Really love this e34 but why are there still no center caps on the wheels?

Mayby i read past it but i think it would look better with them!

Love the work you did already!

Quote Originally Posted by ruittie View Post
    Really love this e34 but why are there still no center caps on the wheels?

Mayby i read past it but i think it would look better with them!

Love the work you did already!
    Haha you're right mate, still no center caps because the original ones (MK Motorsport) are fucked, and they ask me about 100$ for 4 stickers... So I might want to do something custom, but I still don't know what I really want... If you guys have ideas I'm hearing you !!!

PS : On the last pictures the center metal part isn't present on the front rim because I lost the screw Need to find a replacement one

PS number 2 : If a moderator reads this message, is it possible the change the title of the topic ? If yes, please PM me Thanks !!
    Last edited by djlowd; 03-29-2017 at 02:40 AM.

Check this link:

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=85034

It's dutch so you can't read it i think. But this guy made some custom center caps mayby you can make contact with him.
    He did it with 3D Printing (i hope u know what i mean) mayby you can get some advice or something like that!?

Look here: https://i.wheelsage.org/image/format...election_1.jpg

Your wiper switch is positioned unlike all other E34s I have ever seen, but I'm more surprised of how did anyone manage to get it to be there in such position. Correct me if I'm wrong, but as an E34 owner, I spot things like these!

Laguna Beach,CA Glendale, AZ Soon to be Boston

I love that red and those wheels look surprisingly good on the e34 chassis

Quote Originally Posted by Stupid Kid View Post
    I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

I finally managed to find what was the cause of random stalls and electrical mistakes on the car... One of the coils was leaking, and the spark was directly going to the ground on the engine, making the whole electrical system erraticly working... Anyway, after 5 months, the problem is solved !

Little picture, still waiting for the center caps !

Nice interior work.

1990 Honda Civic Wagon - SOLD
    1997 BMW 318i Vert
    1992 Mercedes Benz 300e - SOLD
    1970 Mercedes Benz 250
    1976 Volvo 242DL

Here is the find of the day :

Seven original AC Schnitzer Type I Monoblock wheels, each in 17x8.5 +13 offset, for 300... Couldn't resist to buy them, even if I don't know at the moment what I will do with them

Hey guys,

I'm going to buy a complete M5 body kit (front + rear bumper, side skirts) for the 525 tomorrow... Will post some pictures here ! I think it'll be perfect on the car

Ready to be sent to the paint shop !! Can't wait !

I'm also giving a little treatment to my 325is E36... Maybe I should open another thread ?

My M-Technic parts are coming back from the paintshop tomorrow, can't wait... Pictures incoming tomorrow evening !!!

Here are some news ! The complete M-Tech kit is installed (front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts w/ low door parts), and I love it I sprayed myself the black inserts on the bumpers, the result is quite good I think ! I also changed the whole exhaust (decat + M5 tips on the muffler). I think the car is really more agressive right now ! Here are some pictures :

Back from the paintshop with the bumpers on, to keep them safe !

Bumper inserts painting :

Decat exhaust + new muffler :

Final result :

Tomorrow I will replace the dogbones and rear bar links :

Really happy with the car right now !

Looking good man, really like the Brock's on the E36.

Any pics of the interior after you cleaned it? Im after something that leaves a very matt, oem like finish.

Thank you mate ! Haven't got any pics at the moment, I used a classic Meguiar's product, nothing really good... I'm gonna buy a full leather kit from Colorlock in France, I don't know if somebody knows the brand abroad ?

Anyway, here are some pictures after a small wash today, really like the M-Tech body kit on the car !

Chose promise chose due !

Wow man... not easy to find the words that describe how awesome cool this 525i has become, is just how I pretend to put my 535i some day, despite finding m5 body gets more tough every day. Congratulations and please keep us updated with this great work you are doing, you got a fan here from spain. Btw also like a lot your 325is

Thanks for these kind words buddy, really appreciate your feedback

One more time I need your opinion guys, right or left ? This is only a quick Photoshop...