• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a little resume of my weekend !

525i E34 build thread
    325is E36 build thread

Comment

Veery nice! Lets see the finished product on the car.

Comment

Here are some other pictures with the headliner and the rear shelf on the car... Not really satisfied with the result of the rear shelf as you can see but anyway... It's still better than it was !

Little bonus

525i E34 build thread
        325is E36 build thread

Comment

Oh same happened with my rear shelf. Its not an easy one. I ended sending it to a professional. The headliner looks perfect now.
          Not a fan of aftermarket steering wheels on bmws but I recognise I like this one, it has this kind of oem look some how similar to mtech1 so I actually really like it, well done.

Comment

Any plans on exhaust system modification? Some mufller delete and syde pipe exit like Ricsi w124 would be so sexy there

Comment

I love E34s. The seats look to be in such nice condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Villamarin View Post
                Oh same happened with my rear shelf. Its not an easy one. I ended sending it to a professional. The headliner looks perfect now.
                Not a fan of aftermarket steering wheels on bmws but I recognise I like this one, it has this kind of oem look some how similar to mtech1 so I actually really like it, well done.
                That's maybe what will happen... At the moment it'll stay like this, it's still better than it was and will do the trick for now... Thanks for your nice comment on the wheel, I actually love Nardi's and especially this one...

Originally posted by Villamarin View Post
                Any plans on exhaust system modification? Some mufller delete and syde pipe exit like Ricsi w124 would be so sexy there
                Yes of course, the exit like the W124 posted yesterday is exactly what I'm looking for... Let's hear that straight 6 LOUD !

Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
                I love E34s. The seats look to be in such nice condition.
                Yes the seats are nearly mint, I need to clean and feed the leather but it's kinda rainy these days in France...
                525i E34 build thread
                325is E36 build thread

Comment

Thanks to the generosity and kindness of my friend John (who is also my garage-mate), a huge help for the future evolutions on the car arrived this weekend !!

525i E34 build thread
                  325is E36 build thread

Comment

I've always really disliked MK Motorsports, but those look awesome! I think the darker centre really helps. Looks great man

Comment

Originally posted by Edwin View Post
                      Very agressive with the dark wheels.
                      This!

I feel like you could space the rear wheels a bit to sit flush, would look ace!
                      @aybrando

Comment

Thank you guys !! Maybe I'll give it a try with some spacers, but I don't want too much rubbing so....
                        525i E34 build thread
                        325is E36 build thread

Comment

Two random pictures of the garage

Yesterday I started the replacement of every front axle parts

My best friends of the night

525i E34 build thread
                          325is E36 build thread

Comment

I tried the car yesterday night for the first time after front axle parts replacement, no more vibrations on the steering wheel, I'm so fuckin' happy !!
                            525i E34 build thread
                            325is E36 build thread

Comment

Sunny day down there in France today ! I decided to start by cleaning the leather...

Hot water + Marseille soap :

Meguiar's Gold Class + microfiber :

Then I decided to polish the wheels again, and this time I protected them with a coat after :

Engine bay cleaning :

Chillin' :

Final result :

Last edited by djlowd; 03-29-2017, 02:39 AM.
                              525i E34 build thread
                              325is E36 build thread

Comment

The MKs do look nice on this car, but is the wiper switch is installed incorrectly?

If You ever decide to install wood trim in that nice interior, I have spare glove boxes from the Silbergrau interior

Comment

Working...
                                X