No announcement yet.

Bagged Duallies... Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG those vids are epic... If I ever have enough money I will build one.. Damn

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

i almost feel as if the super stretched semi trucks are like lowered cars in the sense that the driver has to adjust the way they drive in order to accommodate for modifications. people that don't know whats up think its stupid but we are used to it and the slight annoyances become something that we grow to love in order to have our cars/trucks the way we like the best.

Comment

i think the guy who own's that black 379 pete is the prez of the big cars club .they have a truck show every year in nj, the orange pete is called "the beast " was built by etc(elizebeth truck center )

Comment

Originally posted by truckersteve View Post
          i think the guy who own's that black 379 pete is the prez of the big cars club .they have a truck show every year in nj, the orange pete is called "the beast " was built by etc(elizebeth truck center )

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
          Thats Dados rig. I'm sure he still frequents racetracks up here.

That's because Dado (of Tekademics Fame) IS from the Tri State area.

You might remember him from his old M3:

Originally posted by Zic
          i think im gonna shoot my self soon. There are SO FREAKING many questions about the e36.

Comment

Everytime I look at these Pictures I have to think about a VIP styles Ram or something

Edit: I know its not VIP but atleast it got some VIP wheels

[IMG] By madmaxi at 2010-12-24[/IMG]
            Last edited by MadMax; 12-24-2010, 09:15 AM.

Comment

wish we had trucks like this in the uk

i was planing to build this to have something near to it

Comment

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
                  Thats Dados rig. I'm sure he still frequents racetracks up here.
                  Dado who had that yellow E36 a while back on bfc? Werd, I thought that truck looked familiar

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
                  ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling_Archer View Post
                    [b]

I just got a semi on.

Comment

• I just want to say that I **** all of you for this thread. I was never into bagged trucks but after i first looked into this thread i have a new found soft spot in my heart and I am now in the market for a bagged dually. I have found some really good deals so I should be picking one up very soon. Thanks guys.
                      3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

Working...
                      X