Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who said panting yourself wheels is a bad idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zic View Post
    you know the 5's are 2piece, and you will need to cut them, to widen them. i hope.
    yes i know this, they are off the car right now and are being shipped to Weldcraft in MI, adding 2 inches to the barells
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      If I had a dollar for every time I heard someone say they were gonna widen their 5's. Never happens though lol.
      sean, im sending them off in the morning so i guess youll be getting your first dollar soon lol
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladylike View Post
        i like the new wheels
        thank you
        sigpic

Comment

17x10 +46? Meh, not worth the money or effort to widen em IMO

Comment

well im throwing 15mm spacers on em, they will be poking out quite a bit
            sigpic

Comment

17x10 +46? Meh, not worth the money or effort to widen em IMO
              x2 could have got a legit wheel with better offsets, bigger lips and not run spacers for cheaper than what you've got in to this.

but its different i guess.

you might want to get bigger spacers if you wanna poke. i tuck 17x10 et0 pretty hard with pulled fenders and i know tons of people with et20 and still tuck on lightly rolled fenders but every car is different
              Last edited by Jesus Christ; 02-08-2011, 09:10 PM.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I'm tuckin x10 +20 and have a slight roll lol

Comment

seems odd you are adding it to the barrel, you could at least add it on the lip.
                  -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                  Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    x2 could have got a legit wheel with better offsets, bigger lips and not run spacers for cheaper than what you've got in to this.

but its different i guess.

you might want to get bigger spacers if you wanna poke. i tuck 17x10 et0 pretty hard with pulled fenders and i know tons of people with et20 and still tuck on lightly rolled fenders but every car is different
                    yeah true i could get something else for less but i really like these wheels alot, the pictures dont really do them any justice they are flawless, they really are worth it to me!

yeha ill see how the 15mm works if not ill go bigger its no problem haha
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
                      seems odd you are adding it to the barrel, you could at least add it on the lip.
                      i would if i could find somebody willing to do it, oh well, they were shipped this morning!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm tuckin x10 +20 and have a slight roll lol
                        damn lol! i cut my fenders so they are paper thin, so next step would be to pull them if needed, we'll see when i get them back how everything works out
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X