740i "M Sport"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 740i "M Sport"

Hey guys. I wanted to share my e38 I picked up a while back to handle daily driving duties. I drift a V8 S14 that I wanted to switch to solely a track car. I'm so glad I did. e38s are so nice inside. I'm amazed that these things are so cheap now.

The goal with this e38 was to have a comfortable daily that looked good as well without putting much money into it. I wanted it to look like BMW had made a sportier version of the e38. M sport wheels and steering wheel.

V8 S14

Looks really clean!

@projects_always

Comment

Nice work! Clean example as far as I can see from the pics.
      Somehow I have the feeling that e38's need a little front lip (like Alpina) when you look at the height of the side skirts...
      Lucas
      Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
      Originally posted by LCG
      High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Looks nice man. What suspension is it running and what are the specs on the wheels? Looks like a nice daily setup.

Comment

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
          Nice work! Clean example as far as I can see from the pics.
          Somehow I have the feeling that e38's need a little front lip (like Alpina) when you look at the height of the side skirts...
          thanks man. yeah, I agree, an alpine lip would look good. ill probably throw one on eventually.

Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
          Looks nice man. What suspension is it running and what are the specs on the wheels? Looks like a nice daily setup.
          bc racing coilovers. the "super low" version. DONT get the regular set. they leave u with a 2 inch wheel gap in the front. wheels are 19x9/10. not sure on the offset. 30ish???
          V8 S14

Comment

Do they go lower than where you have them?

Comment

Originally posted by BigBody View Post
              Do they go lower than where you have them?
              nope. atleast not from the bottom mount adjustment. you would have to drop the pre-load.
              V8 S14

Comment

just as is looks nice. I'd push it just like that !

Comment

Working...
                X